Reviews for she sang
xlilxleex chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
music is life
Innocent-Violets chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Wow, I loved this. The imagery is fantastic.
button-nose chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I love this...me personally a singer..I relate to just what a difference a song can do... I always sing when im scared hehe..kinda scares away the goulies... I loved the way you put across your point in this and i love the imagery you use...keep it coming

Button Nose x x
tweedledumb chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Amazingi love it
cascadestars chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
.Wow.
in theory chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Pretty, your work always feels fragile but like toughened glass. It looks delicate but it can take a beating from someone grappling for a deep meaning. And the last review...it started as a tinybabypoem but then something kinda forced me to carry on :S I dunno, it needs alteration. But thanks :)
goddessofmoondreams chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Wow, this has great imagery and is a good description of life itself...i think ever female can relate to it.
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I would say some parts are probably not needed, like the ending but within it is a really beatiful part where she remembers what the song is about. I like the repitition and the way you used a simple idea to create this poem. Well done and thanks for the review! :)
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This poem brought tears to my eyes. We all have a song in life, and some sound more sad then others.

EB
just dani chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
wow this is so beautiful. horribly tragic, but beautiful. i loved how u put her life into a song. really really good. going into faves.

us*A
heartsick romeo chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
you gave me a review so i thought i'd stop by and return the favor :]first off i'd like to thank you for your review because your critics [sp?] were nice to hear rather than the normal "this is really good!" but then that's it. so thanks :]okay now for what i have to say...i liked your poem because it sounded a lot like me. i liked how you incorporated the 'she sang' for many different situations. although i think you could've ended it before all the bad stuff happened and like made that into another chapter? and you would've been fine without all the words in keep in mind that this is just what i think and i probably don't know much of anything!keep using your freedom of speech!
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
gorgeous work, flows wonderfully.
poet tree chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
And she ran back

Back into the rain

Striping her raw

Striping her bare

as she cried

Edgy lines. I like it.
shattered teardrops chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
she was too busy listening to the musicdrowning her sorrows in its upturned melodyshe didn't notice that her world was slowly , she faces reality...her song was an unnamed sonataits lyrics were her criesits singer was her torn heartand as she sang more of her songshe thought she could break freebut the melody only swallows her more...now, she does the one thing which she thought could help her escape...she spreads her wings as if in flightand dives into the deep ocean, leaving her song behind...- hey, I'm only fifteen y/o too!
Zadzukki Dragonkith chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I love the repetition in this poem, as well as the life-long story it tells. Excellent use of short, choppy lines as well.