Reviews for The Curse of Love
S.R.Kelley chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
CONTINUE!

please keep going!
Cooties chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This was adorable, and so sad! I want Vin and Kate together. You have to continue! Please!
SilverAlexis chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
it was great as a a one shot, but i think that you could make it so much better as a whole story, really you could. it was heart breaking, really. or instead of making it a whole story you could show her point of view, think about it.
Katara Rinsho chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
OMG! you have to update this! its amazing!
DarkPegasiKnight chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
It stands good alone...but, it wouldn't be that bad to continue it either...wait..no...keep it a one-shot!

Anyway, it was...it was...it was...PERFECT!
Mi.Ishi chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Oh, wow. That was really emotional. Poor guy...that must be the worst feeling in the entire world. You did a very good job in capturing that passion.

Cheers,

-solin
iluvsweep chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
NOO! NO NO NO NO NO! you CANT make it a one-shot! IM giving you a great outcry for it to be continued! ahh it has SO much potential, and i don't like sad endings :( and if this isn't sad, i dunno what the hell is! aww i love 'vin' already! he's SUCH a sweety, but the kinda troubled one that just makes you want to go up to him and hug him till he's happy! please let kate hug him, you have to continue PLEASE! i WILL know! haha i have you on author alert ;) i'll be waiting...
Mae chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Wow. I've stalked you for quite some time now, and you never cease to amaze. I've read all of your work and was surprised to read this one. It's SO good. Ack, I'm not as good with words as you are, but you know what I mean right? Anywho, I loved the imagery and the characters. I almost shed a tear for Vincent, poor guy. I love this story, please continue it.

Keep up the good work and damn it, read more. If one book changed your writing by that much you should definitely read more.

BTW, Merry Christmas! :)

-Mae
LOTRMS chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Wow, great story kid. You did a good job with the characters, they were very well rounded and beleivable. (sp) Good job!
me chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Please,please continue this!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
wow..tht was good you should definetly continue this but after offline enemy online soulmate can wait for the next chap!
akuya-san chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
dude... awesome story! depressing, a hell lot depressing... goodness, books did you wonders! you should read more and create more of these brilliant stories!

You have got to continue this!

Ep! Wait, I command you to finish your other stories first!

Update, alright?
littleXember chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
roar! i want this to be continued! haha. i really like this story. it brings out how guys struggle with their actions and oblivious girls. haha. can't wait til' the next one.