Reviews for In Honour Of
Kaylin chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Thank you for reminding me of that song's existence :D
2cute4ya14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Omg tears! Awee this was by far adorable! Gay marriage is just so amazing and even though this was a one shot I feel like I've known these characters forever! :)
HaPpYGuRl chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Cute Cute Cute!:)
A.S. Leer chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Oh my mother effing god! I so far adore everything by you (not like I've really read too much of it 'cept most of 'Love Bites'...)
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Aw, cute! I liked it so much, my sweet tooth has been satisfied!(It's Aki, by the way!) I'm slowly reading through all of your stories, then will transfer myself to your favorites list... Kitty's going to hate you for giving me ways to NOT pdate Cutter Falls... _
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Aww, that was just amazingly sweet fluff. Totally wonderful to read.
Walking In Beauty chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
wow!
la-vita-bella chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Would it be completely corny of me to say that was the cutest thing ever? Well, if the anwer is yes...to bad. xD 'Cause it was! My goodness, I loved it! That was so sweet and sappy...just the perfect story for a bit of fluff. Sometimes I get tired of reading all angst and sex and jazz like that. Its stories like these that are just great for "mellowing-out." I liked how your characters were very life-like, and not anime-ish. I mean, I like when a story is a bit out there, but as I said, once in awhile, I like one that's just about a REAL gay couple. None of that "He commited murder, then moved, stole the heart of some teenage kid, became his lover, then they broke up, then got back together, apart again, together, 'I can never be with you,' but always end up somehow having sex" angst. (...uh...xD) So, yeah! I loved this! A great short story to just make ya' feel good. Awesome job!

Love,

La-vita-bella
BermyChicks chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
All together now...AW! That was so sappy and sweet that we almost shed tears! Hats off to you honey...keep it up!
Finger Dingbat chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
aw... . so so so cute, and so so so in love, lol, i think its perfect, not a chapter more, not a chapter less, brillient work, but if ur looking for inprovment, try add just a tiny bit more detail!
Zephyr Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I am not one to usually enjoy fluffiness...but this was amazing! How cute is that couple? Another wonderful piece of work under your belt! Keep it up!

Love ya darlin'!
Lost In Thought 769 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
aww that was so cute! I had to listen to Iris when I was reading the end and it added the perfect touch. Great job with this!