Reviews for A Forced Suicide
kisstherainn chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
okay. creepy but cool.
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
Ah, and another great story of yours to finish and understand in the end. Again, there was good description and the characters shone through easily. I think you did quite well for a mystery. I'm often bad at it, really, so it sounds better than I could do. _ Great job.
fairEtales chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
Wow. This is amazing. OMG! I was SO scared the WHOLE way through. You did a wonderful job of keeping my on the edge of my seat. Wonderful wonderful wonderful job!
lawl ghey chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
It's good, don't get me wrong... but it's just far too short. I know that it's only the beginning, but... I dunno. It seems to me that you're only covering the major details of the story. It lacks substance. I just don't feel it. It's good work, don't get me wrong - but it needs... more. Sometimes the unimportant details, such as her conflict about whether or not to tell Becky, her fear perhaps shining through what she was trying to conceal... And, since this is a mystery, leave some amazingly cryptic clue tha t no one will be able to work out until the end. That's what makes mystery stories so great to read.
Megan Jacobson chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
I know... probably should've done it one review. But anyway, this is a interesting story with a lot of potential and I hope to see it continue.
Megan Jacobson chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hey, I like it. It's very clear and well-written. You've obviously worked hard on this. Great work!
theory of black chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
This is really good. I think that if you wanted to, you could go off of this idea and ellaborate. But even like this, I like it. Good job!
lostandwandering chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
i liked it alot. please continue.