Reviews for Save the Drama
andhearts chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
as soon as i read the first line i thought "good lord! this is my friend." seriously. my friend has blue eyes and she starts drama and all that stuff.

nice work. i have felt like saying this to more than one person. awesome stuff. :D
Evul Buddha chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I love this it gets the point across, the repetition and rhyming make it even more powerful, keep it up
eternal symphony chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
this reminds me of someone its great but.. i almost wished it was longer.. when i read it , it was over too soon:)
Count of Casualty chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This reminds me of my little sister. The bratty drama queen that she is. Nice work! Write on!
gopie chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I have to say, very harsh - and I don't know who to side with, the one saying it or the person on the recieving end. That said, it was nicely written.
MakatoMai chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
For goodness sake, Great work o

I could think of several people of whom that reminds me of...*and it's not me for once! yay!*

MakatoMai
Arisnoe chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
i love this one. i really want to tell a couple of people this right now.
La Gitane chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
A little blunt, but goodness knows I've equally uncharitable towards these people before. Sometimes I try to convince myself there are deep-rooted psychological problems... but every now and then I find myself echoing the sentiments you utter in your penultimate line.

Short - not particularly sweet - but sincerely felt, I think. The writing and exasperated phrases ('oh please', 'for goodness sake' etc) got across your irritation.

(oh, and typo on line 5 - you need an apostrophe.)
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
i like it. and i agree. *,*
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Heh...I like this...I like your rhyming scheme too...yay.

Love xoxox
amavian chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I like the attention to detail that you give in this (and the message- honestly people just go out and seek drama for kicks now a days.) You show a glimpse at who and what this all refers to (the person as well as the issue behind them) but I think leaving it open to interpretation makes it more relatable. I really like it, A