Reviews for Lost Hope Upon the Wind
Amalia Jagd chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
this is a good poem... if i were more into it tonight, i wouldve probably started to cry... this is emotional and deep stuff. "No tears to stain fallen hearts" is my favorite line... but dont ask me why... its just... same idea as originals, but i guess said a different way. i like this poem... good job on writing it!
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Wow this was really good.. The last lines rocked.. Thx for the review, and Keep it Up!
xalter-egox chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I really really liked the last verse. Really really liked it. "A goodbye to vanishing stars" is such a sad image. "A single memory spinning away", so vivid and true. "No tears to stain fallen hearts/Only lost hope upon the wind", just really powerful! Great job. A good poem overall, as well.

-xalter_egox-
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
soo.. utterly depressing.. like the inscription on the gates of hell.. lovely.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This was breathtaking as in much of your work, you are truly skilled at writing. I loved these lines 'Eternal sweetness left in the past/A pain burning so far, yet so near.' Really beautiful you have an amazing talent of making your poetry flow. Thank you for your reviews.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
Icestorm32 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Very nice i like the thoughtful based lines. They seem to breath the air of a lost life in which hope is gone. Very nice
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
This is a really awesome poem. I love the simplistic yet complex and equisite wording; you did an incredible job with it! Beautiful, beautiful.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
so sad and beautiful.. im sure most of us can relate... very well done..
review chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
all of your poems are so...moving. keep writing ;D your poems are awesome.
The Ghost Drowned chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Extremely well written and quiet in feeling. It reminded me greatly of a breeze for some reason... Absolutely beautiful
dooley creel chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
beautiful, delicate images of sensations, ephemeral like water dropplets and passing clouds, always touching and sadly gentle. as always enjoyable to read. DC
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I've always loved reading your peices because they always have this...serene feel to it, and in such a beautiful way too...it's all so dreamy, yet it leaves such an impact...)

Sumiko
mezzie chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
your words here sound strung right out of your heart, simply and honestly telling how you feel, how things are now. Some lines that really reverberated were "soft murmur from fallen hearts" (fallen hearts is so pretty) and "words and wishes forever undone" (my favourite line).keep writing no matter what!

mezzie
in theory chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
You always (almost casually) stuff your poetry with the most gorgeous imagery, and this was no exception. Beautiful is an understatement, and if that sounds like a slushy comment then yeah, I dunno how to shape what I mean. Great job (does that do it justice?)

J.