Reviews for she's your best Friend and your Experiment
kvnchn chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
lol ha! intimate... and not intimate. I guess you can't reawlly describe it any other way... huh... lol, ya I like it. Just not... as ... ya... as... the rest of your... umm... poems...

{3\/1[]\[]
citrus scented chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
wow this seems so intimate, but yet not too intimate..almost as if its too private to be shared. i love the ending line: "it isnts happiness, but it comes close"- so seems so intense ...just wondering if its based off ur own real life experiences? anyway hope you had a gd xmas, and thanks for ur reviews they were so nice!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
the last line is just amazing. I must say, this is too deep for my tastes. ;)

* noelle
emmathree chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
wow.

i love the last line

and i love your review

but i disagree.
quiet-zone chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
The only thing I didn't like about this was the review you left yourself, you maniac. It was beautiful and amazing and you know it. :-) As a side note, merry christmas! Call me sometime over break... or i'll make you the victim that initiates me into the new gang i'm thinking of joining. Or I could always just slit your ankles and bring back a body part like Emma was talking about... So call. For your sake. Cause i'm not unstable... Or Email. That would work too. Madeleine- Oh, and just so I keep with theme for the latin phrases, "Machina improba! Vel mihi ede potum vel mihi redde nummos meos! "
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Woah... interesting one! very interesting.. has images that flicker into ones mind, then out as if too secretive to be there. interesting. well written!I love the way you reviewed this yourself: so cute! I didn't know you could do that.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Girl, that sucked. Next time proofread more than once before you post shit like that.