Reviews for kills curiosity
Pastrami Sauce Camel Soup chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
New. So, many people try to leave reasons for suicide. Isn't not wanting to live reason enough? Which would be obvious, hense the suicide.

This is kind of gloomy, but poetry nonetheless. I think I like it because it's straight to the point and kind of in your face.

I don't think you were trying to win a punctuation contest, but

"If I were to leave a suicide noteI would notI know my reason for living like I doI would know my death's reason too"..."And you can say 'Good morning,'"

"If I were to leave a suicide note,I would not.I know my reason for living like I do.I would know my death's reason, too."..."And you can say 'Good morning'"

I didn't see a need for the comma after Good morning.

-Also, I didn't know if you were seriously looking for me to answer the review you gave me, but I didn't really review it myself before I posted it. I just kind of typed it up then put it on here. :P I thought about the "As" thing, too. I was thinking it could probably be replaced with "Like." (what you think?)

The beginning, "As Cinderella, mine has left his mark for me, only, a lip print," I meant: Just like Cinderella leaving her slipper, this guy also left something for me

The end, "As Cinderella's I must begin the long search to match this glass kiss," I meant: Just like Cinderella's prince left to find the foot to match his slipper, I have to go off to find the lips that match my kiss.

I didn't think the "In ways you nibble my lip" needed any editing. I meant it that way (because this guy was seriously like a God at kissing... [shakes head][only in my dreams])

So, at the beginning, if you could help me out, maybe "like" would be better than "as"?-

Sorry, for the LONG explanations. I just like for the reader to ENJOY the poetry, not only for me to improve my writing.

Thanks for the review!
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Lucid and thoughtful and kind of wry. I like your tone and the way you started out with a contradiction. Nice one.
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
no no no no no no no no no! if u died i wouldnt get to read any of ur pretty poetry!~galexies away~p.s. other ppl would miss more than ur poetry but as i dont know you...
poet tree chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I like this. Not angsty, just kinda crazy. Quietly crazy, though, simple and kinda morbid. Excellent.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Oh. Cool idea.
primal injection chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I get different things from this. Its powerful and you seem very much in control. Kinda makes me smile, and enlightened to the fact that i wudnt mind being the corpse. good morning

thanks for your review
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
this was almost double edged- something strange about it- it worked well!
akaSummer chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
This is amazing. I like how it portrays the fact that the writer doesn't need to satisfy the rest of the up the good work.

~Summer
phthalo blue chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Great poem with that matter of fact voice that brings so much to it. Wonderful job.
Relayer chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Defiant, quite bleak but well considered and of appropriate length.
Forsakn chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
This'un's pretty nice, but I thought the final three lines fell out of rhythm a bit. Read it aloud and see.
classic violet chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Beautiful and meaningful. A very good peice of poetry. Good job!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
is really quite enlightening.

it really makes me think of the happiness and curosity of suicide other than the dark and horrible side.
randompoetry chapter 1 . 12/24/2005