Reviews for Ten Mistletoes of Christmas
grrrL chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
so i was rereading this, because i really loved it. i thought it was a very promising start of an awesome story. i have therefore concluded that this would have been an acceptable one-shot if not for the introduction of this mystery stranger. there is too much story and build-up behind that person to serve as just simple background information. and what's with cole's reply? he really didn't give the mistletoe, then? why is the mood tense and all morose? a lot of things are unexplained and are left hanging. therefore, i hope you reconsider this piece and think about writing more of it, even for just a short story/novel. ;) the conflict could surround the seven eligible boys and the mystery stranger, their history together , some gang-like rivalry, and of course development between taylor and cole. at least, i'm desperately hoping! best of luck! ;)
square root chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
... aw... An unexpected ending.
quotata chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
omg.. that's so cruel... WHO? TEL
Shanahbelle chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
so so cute...
RainySunshine chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Why? Why does that have to be a one shot? I loved Taylor and Cole (and the other 6 heirs. I can't remember their names, but the fact that they're hot and rich was enough to catch my interest...damn, I'm shallow). Was it the stranger that gave her the mistletoe? It was, wasn't it? I HAVE TO KNOW, DANGIT! This is going to drive me insane.
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
*laugh* Yes, I just gave you five stars! I'm very impressed. Lovely, lovely story idea, entirely unique, and very nice writing to carry it out. Taylor's character is very likable, as is, dare I say, Cole's. ;) Very few cliches, although the seven sons of Trialtech Inc. all identically wealthy, handsome, and charming is just a bit on the unrealistic side. But, of course, this is humor after all!

Very, very well done! I'm intrigued by this taste of your writing. I'll have to read some of your longer pieces.
messy chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
this was so good.. u should so continue from here, where u left off. it would make a great story!
prolific bunny chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
don't tell me you're not going to continue this! This is pretty good. It said One-shot so I thought I'd like it but I was kind of...how do i say this...hanged? anyway, nice :)
blueangel87 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
this was really good!pls write more!
the-galaxy chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow... Incredible one-shot. One of the best I've read here on Fictionpress. I loved the suspense and the line, "I still don't know." at the end made the story even more entertaining. I'm still a little bit curious to who gave her the mistletoe but I really don't want to be guessing to who it was so it'd be cool if you wrote another chapter to end it. After all, curiousity killed the cat.
Tamaran Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
...wow, twenty years from now I'm STILL going to be wondering about this. The eighth world wonder, one of life's mysteries...

YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME! I would DIE from curiosity and then you would lose such a faithful and dedicated reviewer/reader! And I don't want to die form curiosity!

What about you tell me a.) who the stranger is and b.) who gave her the rose, since you put A Happy Ending? on hiatus. A treat for your starving reviewer!

LOL. But seriously, so many loose ends...this should be a TWO-shot so everything is figured out before I continue thinking of the possiblities who it could be.

Anyways, I loved the one-shot; really good and, yes, mysterious. DUN DUN DUN!

Rock on, Cole. LOL, nice little joke about his name...

Anyways, keep on writing, you're amazingly good at it! You should be a writer in the future and sell books more famous than Harry Potter - a very high possiblity since you're so good.

Later! Can't wait for more works by you! You know just how to hook people!
la-mocha chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Aww...that was so cute. I love it! Great job!
JellyPup chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Are you kidding me!

Come on! I want to know!

*whines*

Was it the stranger?

*whines some more*

I really want to know. You'll tell me right?

*nudge nudge*
Drowning in Thought chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That CANNOT be a one shot. It just cant! PLEASE? It was a great story tho!
morganelena chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
One of the BEST one-shots I've read in forever. Seriously. It was great!

So, when I read the last line, 'I still don't know.' I was like HOLY CRAP. GOTTA FIND OUT WHO GAVE IT TO HER. So I'm about to go click the button that brings you to the next chapter and there isn't one. Then I remember that it was a one-shot.

So if you made it into a story, I think I-along with many other hopeful reviewers-would be quite thankful. And entertained. DD

All in all, you did a terrific job!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »