Reviews for i just know
Evul Buddha chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
another great poem, i like how the lines are short but still manage to paint an intense picture of what you are feeling, keep up the good work
in theory chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
*nods* this is very cute, everyone seems to be on the right track. I'd like to see you right a nonrhyming piece sis, it might stretch ya. Would be interesting. :-)

PS. You'll probably hear from someone random in the family but some guy knocked me out today. The sureal funniness of it is kinda disturbing.
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Very adorable and cute; I got the picture of a really happy couple from this, which is very cool. I like the way the writing portrayed the emotion in an almost...I don't know the word I'm looking for...Springing? way. It gave me the feeling of a spring sprung and throwing the happiness into the air. Very very neat. I'm in the mood for happy something tonight, and this was it! Good job!
agirlnamed-aly chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I loved the detail and personal vibe that this poem had.

Keep writing!

xoxo aly
Rebekah Lynn chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I like this. 'Tis true, sometimes you just know. I like your peotry. My favorite is "Me and the Silence." Keep it coming. :)
MakatoMai chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Awe! So sweet! Kawaii-desu! I bet you Koibito-kun thinks your the sweetest!

MakatoMai
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
this was a very cute poem. it made me smile. very bouncy-ish & it made me happy. nice job. i'm liking your writing.