Reviews for Fondue
Huynh Phong chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hi there, nice to meet ya.

Ya know, this fiction of your really make me happy while reading. How cutie they are XD . It's so lovely and sweet :"

Well, what I want to say is, I'm Vietnamese, and may I translate this fic into my mother language in order to my Viet friends enjoy it. If you accept,please let me know by reply on this site or please sent me a email :

You can also find me on : . ( it's my only homepage on Internet :) )

Thanks for reading. See ya
Ayame Kaoru chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
wow! this deserves so many more reviews. it was amazing!
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very funny. He must love his siblings if he agreed to help out with the party.

His sister better get over her disgust because these two are going to be at it for a while.
paputsza chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
-.- cough. This fic needs so many warnings it's funny. It's like the average furry/slash/food/cross-dressing oneshot. ya know. but c'mon a seme pov, that's just weird. jk, s'cute.
FrayFray chapter 1 . 8/8/2007

I am PURPLE with envy of your vocabulary! So envious! *bites and molests*
Esquirella chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Extremely cute!
Dr. Pepper 14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I'm a sucker for the 'in love with your best friend' scenario. I love this! It's so fun and kinky, and yet very casual.

I though the sister was hilarious- and so easily bribed! She should have asked for money, or so I think. She was so lifelike- you know, annoying and pestering and a tattletail.

Love the fondue. Love how Alphard (what a name) and Vince tease each other. Love this- short and sweet.

I wish I could be there to view the cleaning, but it is not my destiny. Darn.
silverg3r chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
'White stockings.' HAHA. 'Marble. My best friend is one slab of premium Italian marble.' This is even funnier. premium! D how rich.

I'm laughing. I was sputtering at various points of the fic, hahaa. anyway. nice bribery. so funny. yes, a merry merry merry chocolatey christmas, be careful not to get a sorethroat... too much good chocolate and... hmm. kaka.

anw, all the email alerts have been gg to my old email accnt... gee im changing it to the gmail one so i don't have to wait till you hint that you've posted a fic. heh
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
woah! wow. this is also amazing. this has improved too! omg! how can you even improve this when it was flawless to start with? wow. so amazing. well written!