Reviews for Ebony
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Four in the morning, I'm just going to say that this poem is remarkable, and very easy to get lost in the images, to just read, and let the words and pictures wash over you. I began, and I didn't stop. Loved it. Diction, flow, intensity... amazing, yep.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Well...I can't read or speak French AT ALL, so I'm kind of left in the rain on that one, but I must say that this is the strangest, but coolest thing I've read in a really long time. I really like this and the images are... disturbing... to say the least, but that's the magic of it. Great job, and great to have heard from you.

Cirien

P.S. Thanks so much for the review on My Dream Diary: Chapter 8 (Desert Treasure)!
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Favorite line: "Darling, a serpent is slithering around your naked waist." Wow, that line is so incredibly sensual. There are so many fantastic images in this poem, it would be me repeating the entire poem to you to point them out. I am impressed. You are going on my fave authors list. Keep writing! :)
Fae chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Mia, I LOVE your poems. I love how every single one tells a completely different story. THey're all so full of imagination and imagery that each one takes you to a completely different world with strong characters... it's awesome. it's like a whole story wrapped up in the form of a beautiful poem. Awesome. WRITE MORE!
mezzie chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
you do sound inspired in this, your imagery is killer good. If I have to choose, my favourite verse is the fourth one - "excruciating extremes enhanced my excesses to sin" - ? SO GOOD I'm completely jealous of that line and I admit it freely. I'm also in wordlove with the first verse. um probably the rest of them too. I was already going to add you to my favourites but now there's no question about it, you have to be there :) your talent is making me justifiably envious.

mezzie