Reviews for The Travels of Kaitlyn
empty-spiral chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
haha...nice. this was like, kinda sci-fi, but with gays! sweet! yeah...
RandoMaia chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
o.0 very judicious updating. I'd never be able to do that XDD

This story was really well done, the plot was pretty damn intricate for 6 chappies. The only thing I'd say, and this is personal preference, is, have more of what's going on in Kaitlyn's head, or descriptions of the world around them. Still, awesome job! *propzz*
RandoMaia chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Transitioning out of something with "and then" is kinda... well, eh. (Ooh, look at my mastery of the English language! :D )Also, 7th paragraph overuses "concentrate on any of them...' And it's a little odd that she gets interrogated just for sleeping on the park bench...

But oh, plot development! Sque!
RandoMaia chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
I saw "Imagine Me and You" today... this is remarkable like that XDD
RandoMaia chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
Kait's mom's lack of grief is a bit odd...
RandoMaia chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Ooh, yay, I so totally predicted the lesbianism... now I feel special. Anyway, me likie, well-written.
RandomEuphoria chapter 6 . 1/31/2006
Hey, I liked this! You write really well... dark stuff as well as light stuff. Oh, and a vegan whip is a whip made of non-animal products, for people who don't want to hurt animals... BDSM, yes. Very soft BDSM though. :)
Silver Rain Fell chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
That was a really cool story! Very different and entertaining!
none of burt's beeswax chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
I'm glad everything worked out all right!
none of burt's beeswax chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
Ah, if Kaitlyn's grandmother doesn't get married, then she won't even be born! I wonder if she's thinking of these things. I want to know what happens next (luckily, you have already posted all the chapters, so I don't have to wait at all)!
none of burt's beeswax chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
I think it would have been nice to have a Kaitlyn rolled her eyes or something like that after the, "Oh, mom." Besides that, the story is coming along nicely. Her friend is funny.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
This story starts off really rapidly. It would have been nice maybe to make the chapter a little longer, and lead up to her grandmother’s death and maybe even add a few more details. However, i get that it’s a short story, so maybe that isn’t an option. It’s a really cool concept. You definitely captured my attention.-I just wanted to thank you for your review. You are truly sweet, so thank you very much. I realize that people do have very different opinions on what they do and do not like, but it was for you to say it anyway. I really appreciated your comments.
pocket.mouse.poppet chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
Yay! Many shinies indeed! So she did kind of fix things, but they turned out different. Oh well, I like this ending too. It's different to what I would've thought, but it works.

Shinies To All!
Venustas iaceo chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
lol. Nifty keen! I actually think I'm going favorite this, yes, yes I most definitely am. I think that says enough for me. Heh.
Venustas iaceo chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
I kind of guessed something like that would happen. To quote "That's the problem with time travel, you talk to one person about something important and nothings the same when you get back!". Lol. Yeah. I am a dork, You don't need to remind me.

So then, heh.

I say you should becoming unlazy and assign her an age now?