Reviews for I dare you flick my switch
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I love the empowering ending. Almost like saying try and fuck me up, but if you do, you'll regret it. Usually, the people only focus on the pain and not the healing part, so I love that you focus on the latter.
Evul Buddha chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I love the way the poem is written, I like the way it guides through the experiences and how in the ending you are strong enough to stop it. Keep up the excellent work

Beahumut
Dancing Fairy chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This is so good. It's honest and the imsgery is really effective. The last line stanza is especially powerful. Well done!
LauraKM chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Great last line. Well told, i like the idea of this.
FeralShadowwolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
nice, i like it.
Kintyre chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Wow, this is really cool! I loved it!
in theory chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Hehe this is cool sis, you worked out how to get rid of the doublespacing yet? x
NChristART chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
*speechless*this is almost like...my ideal poem...how in the world did you come up with something so...agonizingly beautiful? It's going in my top three list of favorite poems...*records it down*It was an honor to read such a piece of work as this...
hidden sapphire chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I enjoyed this. I love the ending. "i dare you, flick my switch" it's perfect.
Living4HimRU chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
WOW! I loved this! I read your other works too! OMGOSH! So good! I can feel every emotion in all of your things! Brilliant! I love it!Thank for reviewing my stuff too! I'm glad you liked it! :)Tasha
crimsonfirefly27 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
it sounds almost...musical.

nicely written.

thanks for the review, mate.
my dangerous angel baby chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Very fierce. "I dare you, flick my switch" - it would be very interesting to know what would happen if he did. Most pieces about abuse have the person turning to a higher form for guidance or just throwing in but I like this because it shows people that you can move on from things like that and it doesn't have to break you. Great job!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
wow. this was great. wonderful job. the last four lines were the best.
lilwickedfairy chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
nice i really like the way u can imagin it , keep up the good work.
Arisnoe chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
wow. you put so much emotion in this poem. great job.