Reviews for Ambulance
vicki chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
this is the most perfect story that i have or will ever read it was so sad it made me cry keep up the great work
sara chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
uh i dont really think you know me, i'm natalies friend, but your a really good writer and i really liked ambulance
Lindaa chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Becy:(even thinking about this story makes me want to cry all over .i love you already .i cant even think up the words to describe how much i like could NEVER EVER get bored of reading this story, no matter how many times I've read .you are one of the best writers, get it publishedd.

R.I.P Johnathan Ericc Bentt,:(

lovelovelovelovelove
Hastatus Regulus chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Wow... Hey, that was good... one of the most emotional stories i have ever read... Great job
Virginia Giselle chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I really like this, your style is lovely, I adore you! (:

But... I don't understand the ending. o_o Could you maybe explain it to me? I am so confused, it's killing me.

But I love it. [:
1njun chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
That was gorgeous.

Ah.

I miss him. ;_;
or you fail me chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
this is too wonderful to be only a short story! your thought of making it longer sounds great to me :)and I like how you described things so well, but without overdoing be honest, I cried a little during parts of this. sometimes because it was just ridiculously beautiful, but at the same time real, and at the parts with that strong sense of forboding and you know "this isn't going to end happily", then finally of course at the this is strange to say, but thank you for writing and sharing this.
Autumn Dance chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
...It's so heartbreakingly beautiful. It's elegant and magical and normal, and just really perfect. And I honestly nearly cried when I read the bit about Jon dying, because I knew it was going to happen, is so good. And I think you shouldn't make it longer- It's literally perfect as it is. One or two tiny tiny mistakes spellingwise, but appart from that- Amazging...I shall check out some more of your work...Love Autumn x
ClEarAmBigUiTy chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Wow, this was an extremely different story. It had everything in it, without seeming rushed, as most one shots are. I love how you captured the emotions so well in your writing. Keep it up, and I look forward to reading more from you soon.-KA-
Artemises Linux chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
This is very good. I hope you continue it or expand it, whatever you're planning. This is amazing.

Linux
SolitarySigh chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
ksl;lskdh;hs That's so sad! [ What a crazy emotional roller coaster. I think you should continue it, because I would totally read it. I think it can be great, my best story was written/is being written based off an one-shot.
paige chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
becca this story is absolutely amazing. write more.. prety prety please? with lotsa cherries and sprinkles and other candy on top?
Perle chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
oh my goshes becky! it's so sad! I am in love with this! You are such an amazing writer, you make me jelous. I'll get good to though...with my new idea, i can feel it. but this is absolutely amazing, in my opinion your best yet!Keep your writing up bex, i expect even greater pieces in the future!Luv your buddy always,Megan (aka Meggsie, lol, u called me that yesterday, member?)Peace!