Reviews for Evesdropping
sepideh chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
It was well seem to be a great writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Fumiki chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Whow, amazing. I kinda hope there's more to this though. I really wants to know why Cole are fighting with his sister... oh well nevermind. Good story!
Pinkywink chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is such a wonderful beginning. Gavin is the sweet, kind, good person everyone wants as a son or boyfriend. Hope it works out for them.
doublestandard chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Brilliant. It felt so real.

I loved it. The story was short, sweet, and simple.

I loved everything about it.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
aw, cute story
NoAhDorable chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This is such a good story.
Bean Burrito chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
AH! *Has a squealing, screaming, Oh-my-god-I'm-dying-from-the-cuteness attack.*

That... was perfect. Thank you.

-Han
The Whispering Wind chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This is superb example of a perfect Christmas! I'm off to see what other things you have written!
Rubadub chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Reading this makes me want it to be Christmas even though it's July and I should be enjoying summer vacation.

This was such a cute scenario. I feel like it should be made into a short film or something. It was just too... I dunno... magical? Oh, and romantic haha. Can't forget romantic.
ola chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
very much in the spirit of christmas. loved it. had a slightly magical feeling about it, which went very well with the christmas theme. enjoyed it immensely )
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
This is a really well written story. It puts me in the holliday spirit!
NONENANA chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I still love it.

After so long and so many times of reading it.

xD

Gosh...

Thank you for making me smile.

x
Prisoner-11 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
E! I like! This was a very sweet story that had me at the get go.
An Unwanted Accesory chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Like the other stories you wrote this was amazing too. I don't really like one shots because I love learning about characters and seeing the plot thicken and finally unfold in a great finaly but I actually beleive that this story was MADE (I know it actually WAS but work with me here) to be a oneshot. just...wow I love all the stories you've written. and I loved the fact that it made Christmas look like a beautiful holiday where miracles happen because to tell you the truth I had honestly forgotten about the beauty of