Reviews for Twilight Hunters: Chasing the Ghost!
happycat chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
This story deserves more credit than it got. You're style of writing is very admirable. Nice work.
FlowingOfWords chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Nice, intriguing beginning! You create some beautiful images in my head, that was really great _

You really had me side-tracked on the time-line, I thought it was medieval or something *smacks self* Well, was I wrong or what?

Small grammar issue:

'"The Vampires." She murmered dully'

Should be:

'"The Vampires,"' she murmUred dully'

Also, '"The time has come Selene.'

'"The time has come, Selene'

These are just examples of it in the story, and the latter was done right sometimes, but you should keep that in mind.

"bare, and that even after so" Remove the 'and', or else the sentence'll become awkward.

Your description of Council Member (did you not give a name or did I miss it?) was very nice, but it was a list, and I personally don't really like lists. It takes away the freakin' beautiful ambiance that the rest of your writing gives, so maybe you should give it more subtly?

It took me a freakin' while to understand where Selene and where the Lone Wolf were. At first I thought that Selene was the wolf, then that the wolf just disappeared into nothingness, but reappeared without notice. I get it now, and it's a great idea! I love it, but maybe you could explain a bit more clearly?

Ehe, curiosity is nagging me right now, especially because I don't completely understand the jump between the prologue and the sneak peak of the first chapter O_O
spirit-of-the-lupine chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
*is on the edge of her seat* What a wonderful story so far! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Aurora

ps: I'm so envying your superior writing abilities right now...