Reviews for Hands
Mr. Pen chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Brutally unexpected. Great ending to that story :) I could learn a thing or two from you :)
H1001 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
One word: Awesomeness!
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
WOAH. Chilling. I really like it. It's scary, though. Like it's all going great until... AH. I like the wolfish smile description. It's really... vivid. This is such a cliff hanger. I like it like that, though. I think it stands alone very well. I do wonder what happened... Oh well. I'm more interested in Holy Sinner... Haha.
Firespirit44 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Wow. O.o You caught me there, I thought he was going to kill her, but it ended up going the other way round..turn it into a long story!
Justin Carlton chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Intriguing. It leaves one to wonder, is killing her hobby, is she mad, is she fulfilling a task? You gave just the right information - enough to explain the setting and events, but just the right amount to keep the readers guessing.

Keep writing.
Erratic Writer chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Such a quaint story! It's a shame it's a one-shot.. I would have loved to read more..
dreamshell chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
good little piece. nice pacing, playfully suspenseful. i wonder what Loric did to deserve his death...
Whisperingphantoms chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I don't read much of this genre, but this is intriguing... It leaves you wanting to know more.