Reviews for Right Here In My Arms FINISHED
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I-i-i-i-ssssuupeeer love Trent! Sadly, i just started reading the story last week. I could've review it every chapter telling you how adorable Trent is! And also, I could've gave you a lot of encouragement! Haha. I just super love your story. Thanks. More power! :) :*
Emma chapter 32 . 3/19/2012
I've been reading this story for a few days now, and I can honestly say that it was one of, if not the best, romance story that I have read on here. Quite frankly, I'm sad that I've finished it! I want more! Which is why I will be heading over to your sequel very shortly.

I love Trent. Why can't every girl have a Trent? I sure want one! In fact, Trent was definitely my favorite character. I love how cute and innocent he was but how at the same time he could be very muture and mysterious. I was routing for him and Raina from the very start! Even when Travis lightened up, I still wanted Raina to be with Trent, because he's just so adorable isn't he? Like a cute little puppy!

I do feel sorry for Travis, I don't like the fact that he didn't exactly get a happy ending, but in a sense I am happy that he didn't because if he did then Trent wouldn't be happy... And thats just not very nice, is it?

Anyway, I loved your story. I liked the different twists it would take when I least expected it and how Raina could see past trends appearance unlike mark, who by the ways judgemental-ness annoyed me slightly, really warmed my heart. I hope you will keep writing the sequel and not give up on it, I know that many writers do tend to give up on their sequels due to Bordem, but please don't!

Oh and one last thing, how cute was Oliver! Soo cute!

I hope to see lots and lots of Trent/Rea cuddling and lovey doveyness!

Keep writing! Your great!

Emma.x
Ivory Meadows chapter 33 . 3/4/2012
Amazing story!

Indi x
candykillz chapter 32 . 2/28/2012
I love it! This is such a sad ending for Travis but at least he is no longer living with his dad and Hailey is in a better environment.

Trent and Raina are sooo cute together! thank you for writing this story. I just started reading it yesterday, it's soo addicting, I haven't slept yet!
Danariana chapter 32 . 2/26/2012
Awwww. This story was really nice :)

I still feel really sad for Travis because he deserved a happy ending too. But let's face it, Trent was extremely loveable! So my heart is divided in two xD. If Trent didn't get back with Raina it would have sucked too and I would've been sad for him. So... well I hope Travis gets a happy ending later on? :)

Keep writing!

Kisses from Argentina!
Michan chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
In myprevious review i forgot ti tell you how awesome our writing is, honestly you are one of the best authors ive read on fictionpress. I love it all!
Michan chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Sorry i dont have an account yet , id just like to say,

PLEASE

IN THE SEQUEL

DONT MAKE REINA END WITH TRAVIS! I love trent hes so cute! I have read this story before so i know she ends with trent

But please please snt make her end with travis, of course its up to ou. But waaaaaa theyre too cute;)

Im just onna oray you dont end it with travis in the sequel

-pray pray pray pray-
andieanne chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
AWWWW. I LOVE THE STORY! AS in. I swear, this is one of the stories that has the best kissing scenes. And Trent, he's so cuuuuute. :D Travis, hoooot boy. :" I'm looking forward to your sequel! :D
andieanne chapter 29 . 2/12/2012
AWWWW. FINALLY! Though I'm sort of in Travis' side. I still find Trent and Raina soooo cute! :" I like the whole make up part too! Keep it up! :D
midnight tales chapter 37 . 2/11/2012
Oh yes, I do think rewriting the sequel would be a better choice and I can't wait for you to start on it. Despite having finished reading this story years ago, I sometimes still find myself wondering what would happen in the end if you were to continue the sequel. Now that you're finally back on writing it again, I'm so excited!
ED chapter 37 . 2/11/2012
How about a sequel so u canend it the way u want to.
Mary4Angelus chapter 36 . 2/11/2012
I remember this story, reading along as you posted.

And I would love an alternative ending!

Write it and I'll keep an eye for it. :)
ray-ray chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
i've only read to chapter 2 but i love this story. its wierd my name is Raina and i have a step dad because my mom remarried after my dad died when i was 6 of cancer weird isnt it?
tifferz92413 chapter 36 . 2/10/2012
Even though I love the story how it is, I would love to read and alternate ending.
akaCHEEKS chapter 36 . 2/10/2012
Hm, seeing as I'm a new reader-perhaps an old one, since I can't remember if I read through the end of this story or not-it doesn't matter to me either way. I would love to be able to read an alternate ending. It's crazy how much time has passed when you think about it. You wrote this 4 years ago!
1,314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »