Reviews for Right Here In My Arms FINISHED
topaz-dreamer chapter 36 . 2/10/2012
I love this story! And as much as I would love to see what happens now or what could have happened, I think it should be left alone. I think at this point somewhere in story-verse, they both have moved on and to go back and change that might disrupt their lives. And sometimes an alternate ending might change the story, it might mess it up a little, kind of disrupt the flow of the story.
Great Story chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I liked the ending the way it was but an alternate one would be interesting also. If you really want to write more on this story why not finish the sequel? :)
Kabryn chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
Well, I don't remember if I actually used to review your story or not way back when, and I honestly don't feel like flipping through pages of reviews to check... But anyway, I would be at least intrigued by an alternate ending. Even though I don't think it'd turn out the way I like since I always liked her with Travis rather than Trent, and I don't think that'll be happening.

I'd still probably read it though. In all honesty, I probably wouldn't even have time to review it, given my major in college being time consuming, but I'd read it. Even if I had to wait a few weeks to find the proper free time. I was always a fan of your story
d12e8k6 chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
An alternative ending would be cool. I like the story just the way it is, but I'm curious about how this story could end differently. But either way, the story is AWESOME!
MonkeyStar chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I would love it if you would continue the sequel or incorporated the sequel into the alternate story you want to write.
the vcg chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I would love it if you started writing again
akaCHEEKS chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Hi!

I just discovered this story through ADoR's chatbox and I'm so glad that I did. I've been wondering when I would discover/stumble upon a good fp story since so many of the good writers either left the website, tried their luck at professional publishing, or brought their stories on private websites where you would need a membership.

I was originally going to comment on Chapter 1, but I realized that I had already made a comment a long time ago back in 2008, so here I am, re-reading this again. To be honest, though, I don't remember this story.

Well, that's all I wanted to say. Thank you for keeping this story up and not removing it like so many others have done due to plagiarism and whatnot. I'm glad to be able to read a good story now and again. They're my stress reliever from college life. Haha.

Have a good day!
Being a Geek and Lovin' It chapter 34 . 2/4/2012
Hey, so this story was amazing! I loved it, I actually cried when Trent broke up with Raina. It was sad ! I could tell he like her Pretty fast though. I am so going to read the Sequel!
Jocelyn chapter 33 . 11/10/2011
I really liked this story and story line. There is only on thing I'd say that should've been addressed and that would be Matt. In the beginning of the story he played a big role and she'd been best friends with him, he appeared like two times after and then there was nothing, not even Raina thinking about him. A real friendship like that wouldn't just disappear with no closure or thought at all. Other than that this was great! :)
LiveLifeLOUDxoxo chapter 33 . 10/17/2011
OH MY FREAKING GOD. I LOVED THAT SOOOO MUCH! I'm so attached to the characters its unbelievable! Gosh, I seriously wish that there were more stories like this! An awesome job - thanks! :D
Binkybaby chapter 32 . 6/26/2011
I loved it. Totally.
There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand chapter 34 . 6/25/2011
:'( i really wanted her to end up with Travis!

he was so beautiful...

and i wish you would finish the sequal :/
There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand chapter 32 . 6/21/2011
awww, i wanted her to end up with Travis :'( i'm crying!

i'm upset now... why didn't they get together! they were perfect! :'( :'( :'(

amazingly brilliant fantastic story by the way!

i loved it loads!

i'm sad to see it end :(

love you x
Alanisaur chapter 32 . 4/27/2011
You should do a sequel about Trent in college and how he finds love and all that jazz! xD
dulce besitas chapter 35 . 4/26/2011
This is cutest story :)

Cant wait to read the sequel .
1,314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »