Reviews for Right Here In My Arms FINISHED
Michan chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Sorry i dont have an account yet , id just like to say,

PLEASE

IN THE SEQUEL

DONT MAKE REINA END WITH TRAVIS! I love trent hes so cute! I have read this story before so i know she ends with trent

But please please snt make her end with travis, of course its up to ou. But waaaaaa theyre too cute;)

Im just onna oray you dont end it with travis in the sequel

-pray pray pray pray-
andieanne chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
AWWWW. I LOVE THE STORY! AS in. I swear, this is one of the stories that has the best kissing scenes. And Trent, he's so cuuuuute. :D Travis, hoooot boy. :" I'm looking forward to your sequel! :D
andieanne chapter 29 . 2/12/2012
AWWWW. FINALLY! Though I'm sort of in Travis' side. I still find Trent and Raina soooo cute! :" I like the whole make up part too! Keep it up! :D
midnight tales chapter 37 . 2/11/2012
Oh yes, I do think rewriting the sequel would be a better choice and I can't wait for you to start on it. Despite having finished reading this story years ago, I sometimes still find myself wondering what would happen in the end if you were to continue the sequel. Now that you're finally back on writing it again, I'm so excited!
ED chapter 37 . 2/11/2012
How about a sequel so u canend it the way u want to.
Mary4Angelus chapter 36 . 2/11/2012
I remember this story, reading along as you posted.

And I would love an alternative ending!

Write it and I'll keep an eye for it. :)
ray-ray chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
i've only read to chapter 2 but i love this story. its wierd my name is Raina and i have a step dad because my mom remarried after my dad died when i was 6 of cancer weird isnt it?
tifferz92413 chapter 36 . 2/10/2012
Even though I love the story how it is, I would love to read and alternate ending.
akaCHEEKS chapter 36 . 2/10/2012
Hm, seeing as I'm a new reader-perhaps an old one, since I can't remember if I read through the end of this story or not-it doesn't matter to me either way. I would love to be able to read an alternate ending. It's crazy how much time has passed when you think about it. You wrote this 4 years ago!
topaz-dreamer chapter 36 . 2/10/2012
I love this story! And as much as I would love to see what happens now or what could have happened, I think it should be left alone. I think at this point somewhere in story-verse, they both have moved on and to go back and change that might disrupt their lives. And sometimes an alternate ending might change the story, it might mess it up a little, kind of disrupt the flow of the story.
Great Story chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I liked the ending the way it was but an alternate one would be interesting also. If you really want to write more on this story why not finish the sequel? :)
Kabryn chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
Well, I don't remember if I actually used to review your story or not way back when, and I honestly don't feel like flipping through pages of reviews to check... But anyway, I would be at least intrigued by an alternate ending. Even though I don't think it'd turn out the way I like since I always liked her with Travis rather than Trent, and I don't think that'll be happening.

I'd still probably read it though. In all honesty, I probably wouldn't even have time to review it, given my major in college being time consuming, but I'd read it. Even if I had to wait a few weeks to find the proper free time. I was always a fan of your story~
d12e8k6 chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
An alternative ending would be cool. I like the story just the way it is, but I'm curious about how this story could end differently. But either way, the story is AWESOME!
MonkeyStar chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I would love it if you would continue the sequel or incorporated the sequel into the alternate story you want to write.
the vcg chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I would love it if you started writing again
1,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »