Reviews for Right Here In My Arms FINISHED
midnight tales chapter 37 . 2/11/2012
Oh yes, I do think rewriting the sequel would be a better choice and I can't wait for you to start on it. Despite having finished reading this story years ago, I sometimes still find myself wondering what would happen in the end if you were to continue the sequel. Now that you're finally back on writing it again, I'm so excited!
ED chapter 37 . 2/11/2012
How about a sequel so u canend it the way u want to.
Mary4Angelus chapter 36 . 2/11/2012
I remember this story, reading along as you posted.

And I would love an alternative ending!

Write it and I'll keep an eye for it. :)
ray-ray chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
i've only read to chapter 2 but i love this story. its wierd my name is Raina and i have a step dad because my mom remarried after my dad died when i was 6 of cancer weird isnt it?
tifferz92413 chapter 36 . 2/10/2012
Even though I love the story how it is, I would love to read and alternate ending.
akaCHEEKS chapter 36 . 2/10/2012
Hm, seeing as I'm a new reader-perhaps an old one, since I can't remember if I read through the end of this story or not-it doesn't matter to me either way. I would love to be able to read an alternate ending. It's crazy how much time has passed when you think about it. You wrote this 4 years ago!
topaz-dreamer chapter 36 . 2/10/2012
I love this story! And as much as I would love to see what happens now or what could have happened, I think it should be left alone. I think at this point somewhere in story-verse, they both have moved on and to go back and change that might disrupt their lives. And sometimes an alternate ending might change the story, it might mess it up a little, kind of disrupt the flow of the story.
Great Story chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I liked the ending the way it was but an alternate one would be interesting also. If you really want to write more on this story why not finish the sequel? :)
Kabryn chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
Well, I don't remember if I actually used to review your story or not way back when, and I honestly don't feel like flipping through pages of reviews to check... But anyway, I would be at least intrigued by an alternate ending. Even though I don't think it'd turn out the way I like since I always liked her with Travis rather than Trent, and I don't think that'll be happening.

I'd still probably read it though. In all honesty, I probably wouldn't even have time to review it, given my major in college being time consuming, but I'd read it. Even if I had to wait a few weeks to find the proper free time. I was always a fan of your story~
d12e8k6 chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
An alternative ending would be cool. I like the story just the way it is, but I'm curious about how this story could end differently. But either way, the story is AWESOME!
MonkeyStar chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I would love it if you would continue the sequel or incorporated the sequel into the alternate story you want to write.
the vcg chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I would love it if you started writing again
akaCHEEKS chapter 2 . 2/8/2012

I just discovered this story through ADoR's chatbox and I'm so glad that I did. I've been wondering when I would discover/stumble upon a good fp story since so many of the good writers either left the website, tried their luck at professional publishing, or brought their stories on private websites where you would need a membership.

I was originally going to comment on Chapter 1, but I realized that I had already made a comment a long time ago back in 2008, so here I am, re-reading this again. To be honest, though, I don't remember this story.

Well, that's all I wanted to say. Thank you for keeping this story up and not removing it like so many others have done due to plagiarism and whatnot. I'm glad to be able to read a good story now and again. They're my stress reliever from college life. Haha.

Have a good day!
Being a Geek and Lovin' It chapter 34 . 2/4/2012
Hey, so this story was amazing! I loved it, I actually cried when Trent broke up with Raina. It was sad ! I could tell he like her Pretty fast though. I am so going to read the Sequel!
Jocelyn chapter 33 . 11/10/2011
I really liked this story and story line. There is only on thing I'd say that should've been addressed and that would be Matt. In the beginning of the story he played a big role and she'd been best friends with him, he appeared like two times after and then there was nothing, not even Raina thinking about him. A real friendship like that wouldn't just disappear with no closure or thought at all. Other than that this was great! :)
1,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »