Reviews for me, myself and you
D. Cowman chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I can relate to unrequited. Wonderfully painful.
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I don't even know what to say. This is just incredible and beautiful and I love it.
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
.. this is pure amazing
betalight chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Ah, I really like this poem. It's very powerful. I like how you separated and silly me from the rest. A deep sentiment I feel most people share at some level or another.
beti213 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
"if I had you I could learn to have myself, too." wow. where do you get this stuff? this piece is perfect from beginning to end. I adore it :)
Jacqueline Stem chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Oh my goodness. Amazing.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
so pretty and human, there's a lot of strength to your writing in this one, i muchly enjoyed this, excellent job
emmathree chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Only one word:Powerful.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
jesus christ. favourites. i'm not even going to bother to explain why. YOU ARE SUCH A GENIUS IT HURTS
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow, that is just incredibly heartbreaking. Gorgeous, though. And in a simple way. You don't say a lot, but the feeling comes through very clearly. Great job! Keep writing! :)
delete account asap chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
It's wonderfull, really heartfelt, I can jsut imagine that I'm her lying on the floor. Great!
lipgloss-and-blacktears chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Wow! This is great. I love the imagery throught the poem (especially the first stanza). I love the theme and the emotions brought up, I know them all too well. Well done!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
interesting ending.. nicely done
acrobia chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Wow...the way you use images in this poem is amaizing - the brick wall, the way you describe the goosebumps is really invoking, as well as the other decriptions that you give the character's body - the "secret slices of my eyelids" for example, it's a wonderful descriptions. I also really liked the way you keep using the word "me" or "my", as if the character is trying to vindicate herself but can't - its a strong piece, made stronger by the hidden images and tone. Keep up the good work!xo - Acrobia
Jezsh chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I was really moved by this...I think it's something a lot of people can relate to, expressed in a gentle, longing and beautiful way.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »