Reviews for 2006
Pione chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wow, I'm five years too late! Haha. But still, I like it. I've always been a fan of short poems, and thy way you wrote this is very interesting.
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Dude, I love this! Even though it's not, you know, 2006- not enough has changed. Still so true.
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
i love this and i love the meaning/theme behind , yet very me of a song by 'the clash' for some reason. :)
The Watched chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Too fucking right.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
should be sung in the streets. I love the sentiment, I love the tone.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
AH! how fucking EMPATHIC! thankyouthankyouthankyou
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
The beginning, and the ending, are perfect. This moment is now. Nice.
justanotherdeadaccount chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I wish I could take this and put in on a shirt, because it's just so true.

Too true in fact.
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Very short and to-the-point. Very blunt. If it were any shorter, any longer, any more eloquent, or any less eloquent, I would hate it. But I like it. Nice work.
I wish i could fly chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
amen
La Gitane chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wish I could send this to all the youth papers in England. Plaster it over the student notice boards or something.

I guess if we're all waiting for our generation's revolution, we'd better get round and start it. Goodness knows people like Geldof aren't going to be any use.

For such a short poem, this has a lot of impact. But I'm really not sure about that 'B/c' - I'm assuming it's intentional. Is it some way to connect with today's youth? Whatever it is, I think a properly written 'because' wouldn't do much harm...

But I really like this.