Reviews for Love Unknown
sunflowersing chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
Update...? pretty please? DONT STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF AN AWESOME STORY! It is a cruel punishment... *sob* WHY?

(in much calmer voice) please update soon! :-D

sunflowersing
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 7 . 7/8/2006
What is up with this Dan kid? Did he have a heart attack or something? Strange. I forgot that she doesn't drive..lol.

-Saber
Shimizu Asuka chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
OMG! Surprise much? Upsate soon Please. Can't wait to read more.
Shimizu Asuka chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
Well.. I just read this whole story and I have to tell you.. I'm quite interested. Whats this with Daniel now? Please update soon!
Swishtail chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
oh big plus i love the way she thinks (jerks aren't SUPPOSED to have nice eyes) :D i really like the characters there's good variety... can't wait for the next chapter...
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
I like it, but the names confuse me! Way too many 'K' names. I hope not all of her friend's names that are girls start with 'K'! And sometimes I think you type the wrong name, like Peter instead of Philip.
Valse chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
okay...

it's really interesting, though we need to cut that long paragraph into short lines.

The rest, its cool!
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Ooh! This sounds interesting. Wow! I don't hear of other people (real or not)calling their grandmother 'oma' like I do often.

I want to hear more about her house. She said it was cool, but didn't really elaborate.

Good job! I look forward to reading more of this!

-Saber