Reviews for Last Thing On My Mind
Pixie chapter 15 . 1/29/2006
Wow! I never knew a girl who has a phobia on her tooth brush. Really original! : ) Write more!
p-y-a chapter 15 . 1/29/2006
was skimming through the msg u left me and it took a while to register the "posted"... chpater! ) i LOVE ur quick updates )

"Jaiden wasn't my brother, but simply the son of a friend." haha. poor grandma.

"I felt a clich├ęd shiver run up my spine." *big grin* hehe.

""I told you I was good with women," he whispered." i like him )

" too overwhelmed by the effect that his proximity had on me." HELLO! open ur eyes!1 u r falling for him!

why should Kris be the one who has to sleep on the couch? shuldnt it be jaiden? since he is not a family member AND hes the guy..u know guys sleep on couchs...girls on beds...

"the thought did appeal to me." refer to falling comment

"Gandfather Jacobs had had an affair with Grandma Katherine's best friend, " OUCH! and at that age, slightly eeww.

"sharing a room with him for a week." YAY! )

wierd toothbrush thing...

"Jaiden grinned. "Just can't get enough of me can you Kris?"" *sings miss congeniality style* he liikes her he liikes her he knows she likes him )

"Did he really push my fringe out of my eyes or was that just a dream?" aw! majorly cute!

u really suck u know that? what is the damn secret!

im not slack P

im not wierd. the rides thing is a very good (cliched) idea. rides next chapter okay?

post pic )

im not wierd!

SHITE! muffins in oven! bye
euphorix chapter 15 . 1/29/2006
theyre sleeping on a couch together? my oh my. very good.. haha phobia. sure they can steal it.
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 14 . 1/28/2006
"slowish updates"? Good God, woman, you update faster that I can review the darn things! Which is good. Don't stop now.

I wish I knew more about Jaiden's character, though. He's kind've a no-fun enigma. As opsed to the fun ones. XD
Kohnitz chapter 14 . 1/28/2006
great chapter! great story so far! awesome! i cant wait to read more! you're having fun with this story, i can tell.
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 14 . 1/28/2006
great chapters...as always...good character development...love the flashbacks...loved the princess bride reference...looking forward to reading more...cute story

kara
Kohnitz chapter 13 . 1/28/2006
GOOD CHAPTER! I have to read more!xox
Kohnitz chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
I just remembered, I was going through a bunch of old stories I had written years ago and one of my stories actually had a guy named Jaiden that the main character liked, and her best friend was a girl named Loz which was her initials :Lindsay Olivia Zoch. I thought that was kind of weird when I read over it!good chapter!xox
Kohnitz chapter 11 . 1/28/2006
GREAT CHAPTER!
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 14 . 1/28/2006
Wooty-pie! You udpated! Sorry about not giving you a review on the last chapter. So, the Gold coast? You live near it?
Pixie chapter 14 . 1/28/2006
Such an awesome short chaps..
p-y-a chapter 14 . 1/28/2006
haha. now u have holidays ). first thing WHAT HAPPENED TO LAUREN! u didnt say ANYTHING about why she was all wierd! cept now shes back and acting normal...WHATS HER SECRET!

"assignments, which no doubt people would only start on the weekend before we started school again the next term." *gasps* who does that! very naughty. tsk tsk. )

"I stared at him. That was his idea of a holiday?" haha. id feel the same...but gold coast wuld make it better

"her brilliant idea" funny.

aw! kris has to go on other stuff too! rides are the BEST thing in the world! after mint chocolate )*gasps* OH. MY. GOD! she can be scared to go on a ride! and then jaiden will be all nice and convince her to go on one! and then shell hold on tight and hide her face in jaidens shoulder! ) PLEASE!

" I mean, all women love me, no matter how old."" hahaha.

brett bit is funny. do u have a pic of him?

WHY IS LAUREN ACTING NORMAL? what happened?

" I'm sure you lived without Kris and Jaiden for a while?" nope. i died. ( i wasnt actually home...but still! and then i got home today and checked my email and there was a update from u! and i got happy. but it turns out to be the update from thurs nite
Kylie1403 chapter 14 . 1/28/2006
who the hell is from malaysia then?

Ie been to singapour... well the airport for 5 hours... but still ive been!

awsome chapter! and LJ convos ROCK! haha! i expect more in teh future!
p-y-a chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
CHAPTER! WOOT (die)

tsk tsk. she read the file!

"He didn't say didn't have to." aw! thats so sad! (btw...that had multiple a's and w's and !'s)

omg! is lauren getting abused? just tell us! esp since u actually KNOW!

""So, who's the guy?"" haha!

stop being so mean to jaiden! hes so nice!

holidays are the BEST! esp when u forget about eco )

"and he doesn't get out of the car because... well BECAUSE! You'll find out later!" well...pft!

"And I'm only having updates like this coz he's not online much lately." dont fix comp. dont fix comp. dont fix comp.

"I think I watched it about ten times in three months... that's why I HATE doing movies at school!" U didnt have some repeating the same line everyday!
Kylie1403 chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
Its awsome! it old fashoned in a way buit its just fantastic! i have all my family there so im VERY biased! haha!

Awsome chapter.. and loz, well i think soemthign to do with her dad, maybe his abusive, or she has a sick mum... soemthign like that

And OMG! her mum! did her mum cheat or soemthing? maybe went through depression thats why she left

yes im over dramatic! SH its a secerct! HAHA!

cantw ait for more... Have you ever been to malayasia (tahst where u said ur from right? omg if im wrong im so sorry! and also curious as to who said theya re from there)
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »