Reviews for Last Thing On My Mind
Kaleigh Windelynn chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
This is a cute story, by far. The plot is original and you have a ay with writing. Please, find time to update ASAP.
Cool-Ruzz chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Love this chapter, your on a roll now! Whoo! Oh my god, what she wrote, issit considered as a poem? Anyway, it was beautiful, if just a teeny bit cheesy. But doesn't writing something corny make your readers feel that warm tingly feeling inside? Well, Jaiden soo likes her, right? And maybe she's just not seeing those feelings, not being to forget that her best friend died. I mean, anyway, I'm crapping here, keep writing! Love ya, Ruzz
Not Who I Look Like chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Wow this is really good. I can't wait to read more, so update soon. : )

Daughter of Magic
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Heh, tis me again. Lol, sorry for reviewing twice but the first time I forgot to mention how well I think you handled the funeral and Kris's feelings and all. I've lost a couple people close to me, and know what it's like and you hit it right on the nail.
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Wow, this looks very good. I love the plot and your writing is also quite amazing lol. I can defiantly say that I'll be reading and enjoying this story from now on lol. Please update as soon as you can. And damn, I say 'lol' a lot. Well kudos to you for your wonderful writing and I can't wait for more!

- Celie
euphorix chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
yeah romance is hard to write for me, prolly due to my lack thereof. but hey, u have some in ur life [;)] so use that! :)
KittyCatBlack chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Your Romance sounded pretty good, not forced at all. )
RoseofFlame chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Wow...I mean it, WOW. It totally touches all the bases of losing a loved one. It really helps a reader, who hasn't been through that, to really understand the whole emotional pain of it all. I really like it and I can't wait for the next part.
somethingsup chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Way sad. Specially the ending. Maybe the next chapter will be happier?
delusional101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
great story, and update soon.
Cool-Ruzz chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
hey, this chapter was great. It was so sad, he sounded like he meant the world to her, and now..he's just gone. Could Jaiden have feelings for her? i think its pretty obvious that he does! I can't wait to read the other chapters! It sounds interesting! So keep on posting up the chapters. Love, Ruzz
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Oh, be careful if you write this as you has promise. Look forward to more. )
p-y-a chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
im in love with jaiden. ) plz make him come to life. )

very sad. got a bit teary $...

well written.

another story for me to bug u to update )
euphorix chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
awesome! sweet. well written. write more!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16