Reviews for Last Thing On My Mind
elizasmiles chapter 25 . 1/3/2007
sorry too lazy to sign in...but yea i really like what you have done with it all and i cannot wait to see where you take it...cheers
Kohnitz chapter 24 . 12/11/2006
oh my goodnes! GET YOUR BUTT ON RIGHT NOW AND UPDATE! loves ya
Kohnitz chapter 23 . 12/11/2006
aw this is cute. Kris actually cares what happened to him and she's all depressed and stuff cause she thinks it's her fault. next chapter!
Kohnitz chapter 22 . 12/11/2006
AH ok this is Ink DRawn Heart. I changed my name but OH MY GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU DID THIS! *reads next chappie*
Kohnitz chapter 19 . 12/8/2006
hey there. oh my god i havent reviewed or read this story in forever. ive been so busy.

great update. love ya
aznqt09 chapter 24 . 11/26/2006
UPDATE!

YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS WERE DUR FOR AN UPDATE!
Fresh Harvest chapter 24 . 10/7/2006
Yay, you finally updated! I don't blame you for not having been able to for a while, though; I'd been really busy with school and everything, too, and it amazes me that you actually found time just to write this one chapter :) But I'm really glad you did!

Jaiden and Kris both seem so sweet. I don't know, I like the simplicity :)

Oh no, I hope Lauren's okay :( The poor girl; she's so kind and everything, too. I really want to know what's going on with her, haha. But at the same time, I want to know what happened with Jaiden and everything, too.

Yeah-at first, I was thinking, it'd be pretty tricky to even have Jaiden come out of the hospital at the same time things with Lauren are cleared up. :o I really hope she's okay, though.

I agree ;) It was really fun to e-mail you! I made a new e-mail address because I'd used my old one for a really long time, but my old one still forwards to was cool talking to you because it's like... getting to know the face behind the mystery. Hahaha, I don't know. )

Really nice chapter, though! :) I know you're busy, but I'm still looking forward to the next one ;)
One Desire chapter 24 . 10/7/2006
AHH That is such a huge compliment.

Finally, we're going to see what's up with Lauren! Though...I do think I already know. Great, again. ]
J.D Braff chapter 24 . 9/29/2006
YAY!

screaming so loudly!

happy you updated

happy they kissed

happy loz is back

not so happy loz is hurt...

ah! cries!

poor loz!

i wasn't disappointed. )
dyingofluv chapter 24 . 9/29/2006
Yes, of course! I loved this chapter... Alot! :] Aww man. Must know about poor Loz! :[ Dearie dearie dear.
rockrose chapter 24 . 9/29/2006
Poor Lauren. I'm so glad they made up! I loved her dads reaction!
Kylie1403 chapter 24 . 9/29/2006
so are they together now?and OMG she can move in with her or soemthing her dad is a prick? Hitting his kid like that!
p-y-a chapter 24 . 9/28/2006
AH!

THANK YOU!

"Marty came into view, and I wondered why his death hadn't had that much of an effect on the school." aw. stupid popular ppl.

"That I just wanted him to kiss me again."

omg! jaiden is so sweet!

*squeals* omg omg omg! FINALLY!

i dont think my dad would react like that...

i lvoe you for lauren. but like i sed, a little less coz u didnt say what was going on!

whos katie? i cant remember her...

am i happy laurens alive, i had really thought she was going to die...ur making me worried. not good

yes. big long time between updates. but u updated wired. so its good )

like anyone would believe my comments?

you know u havent used my vomit bag yet! u made her puke, but jaiden caught it in his hands..which ew.

have fun on camp!
Right or Ryn chapter 24 . 9/28/2006
Happy happy joy joy! Yay, I new chappie!

Poor Loz. I suspected from the very begining and knew something like this was going to happen. I kept asking myself why Lauren, shes so nice! I also kept getting so angry with the other charcters for not realizing what was going on (namely Kris) and Katie for not doing anything about it. Kris even repeatedly says how she should be a better friend to Loz and ask how shes doing, but she still doesn't do anything. She spent so much time wallowing in her own grief she couldn't see what was write in front of her. She's even met the mean/creepy/drunkish father! I know I'm being unfair but tough cookies.

FINALLY! Jaiden and Kris get together, or at least it looks like they'll get together. I hope that kiss means what I think it means and they'll be boyfriend and girlfriend. goody!

I love how her Dad just walked right in on them. hehe.

Things about Jaiden still need to be explained. What is he doing on the computer so much? Its been bugging the bejezzes out of me. I was thinking he was putting stuff about Kris on the web (like a blog or somethin) and that's why he'd minimize every time she'd walk in. Doesn't Kris get curious about what Jadien's doing! I can't come up with a good reason so I guess I'll have to wait for yours. pooh.

I was the straw that broke the camels back then huh? Hm... this really gets me wondering about my magical powers of persuasion. Quack like a duck! Hop like a frog! Umm... and do some other stuff too including keepn' those ideas flowing and chapters quick.

:P
Right or Ryn chapter 23 . 9/22/2006
Oh goodness, if Jaid got hurt badly Kris would be scarred forever. I just finished reading everything and I told myself I would leave reviews for every chapter but things didn't exactly go according to plan. All I can say now is that you need to update. You're about due for one anyway, right? Its been over TWO months. That qualifies as a long time in my book. :)
239 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »