Reviews for Na h─Uain A's t─Earrach
SSSSS chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
There's just something about this that made me think of a knoll. But that's a good thing. Interesting how you entitled the poem with a Scotish name. You really seem to like haikus and tankas.

Tschau,Sam

P.S. As for your review to me: thanks. For now Kraken will just be the way it is, however it will be updated someday in the future. I use other languages and include translations to show what the true speech of one is. This is only with certain characters in certain stories; or certain parts of stories where one speaks in another language. Rather than saying "He said 'blah, blah, blah,' in this language," I actually put in their dialogue and translate. Don't worry about it though, it doesn't happen often, and I made the beginning the way I did because the men don't speak English-but Norwegian instead. It's hard to explain, but if you've ever read a Dan Brown novel, you'd understand. Which reminds me, have you ever read one of his novels (The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, Deception Point, or Digital Fortress)?

P.S.S. Das ist echt stark! Ich möchte nach Deutschland gehen.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
wow this is really nice :D very smooth. great work!

(ps thanks for review - you're right about the amants/pas thing... i hadn't noticed that before! i'll change it)
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Truly beautiful. As has been said, it flows nicely and very naturally while at the same time conforming perfectly to all the haiku/ tanka standards (little perfectionist *g*). It creates a vivid, beautiful picture in the mind. Also, there is a lot below the surface that is not immediately apparent, for example one could see a connection between the "cloudburst" and the fact that the mother sheep is "guarding" the lambs, I mean the image of shelter versus an imminent danger etc. Lovely lovely poem, this is going on my favourites. ;-)
alice chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
wow... that's really good. it's really smooth. it seems like you didn't have to work really hard to get the exact amount of syllables, but somehow you did. two thumbs up )
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 12/28/2005