Reviews for Just a Face
Anna178 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Alrighty well, just so you know, this is going to be a very long review, so prepare yourself.

First of in the complement department I can really picture some of the scenes, the lighting, the walls, the voices even. Also, I can see alot of good writing techniques in this. Ones that they'd try to teach you in a class but some people learn on their own. Poin be there is that I see a lot of people who attempt these techniques, but you succeed.

Some really amazing word choice/usage in here as well.

So, now for the finale. I have a friend who's really important to me that's gone through similar things to the girl in this story, only not as severe. With my writing I always want to make people feel or see something they normally wouldn't, or at least show them something they can realate to, in some idiotic way I suppose I feel like that would help them. Well, done right this is story that could mean something to someone. Personally, if my writing made one difference, any difference at all, to one person somewhere it would be all I could ever wish for.

I suppose what I'm trying to say in that last paragraph, is simply, that if that matters to you in any way like it matters to me. You did a good job.

ANNA
Kaltes chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Oh wow, that was really amazing. Your writing is all engrossing, I couldn't look away. This story was heart-wrenching as well. Simply fantastic.
NeverComeDown chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Beautiful piece of writing. I couldn't stop reading after I started. You portray the characters so well; they all seem so alive. Great job.
KristyASoroka chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
This was really well written. It dragged me in once I started to read it. Keep writing, you are good. )

This is being added to my favorites