Reviews for little girl
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
sweet.
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was a lovely poem, and the imagery was really beautiful and bittersweet. So I loved that about it: the imagery! But I'm just going to niggle on a bit because I'm in a crap mood and have PMS - you might just want to not read this: I think poems should advance something, or put a new meaning forth for people to mull over, and this poem didn't do that, so it was kinda dissapointing.

- Clap Trap, Review Marathon [link in profile]
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow i loved this - so much said in so few words - amazing.
DopeyTheChosen1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
very nice. sounds like some ppl i know. my computer is retarded. there's the bell! gotta go!
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
AWW! so much out of so little...really great short poem, i thought it was adorable...def. desrrves the "Fav. Story"
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
it's simple, yet i like of reflects the somewhat loopyness that comes with falling love. or lust. whichever way you look at it. :)and by the way, is your pen name from 'sloppy firsts' by megan mcafferty?i love that book!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
.cute. i squeal like the romantic i am reading this, . . lovelovelovelove.

* noelle
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Short but still very good...Thanks for the review, and I figured it out...I cant write Haiku's :P
button-nose chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
short...but oh so sweet... -sigh- great imagery

Button Nose x x
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
M, gorgeous.
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
"there's always something so tragic about a hopeless romantic"

I love haikus.

And isn't it funny how we do this- label things, like romanticism, or whatever, and then think we can follow a formula and achieve them. It's kinda sad actually. I would call myself a hopeless romantic though. Not in a tragic way ;) More of a hopeful way; I just love to see people happy.

Nice poem, Chaos. I like it very much.
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
lovely work, this poem is very effective.
shinku-kitsune chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Ooh, I like this one... It's short and sweet. Well put together. I heard someone say once that you're not a true writer until you can express a complex emotion or image in very few words. This is a perfect example.
frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
i love it. its simple but effective, every line fits perfectly. well done - absolutely gorgeous.
jennilyn.rose chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I love this! It's only three lines and so simple, but it gives out so much.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »