Reviews for Illusion
deep-cut chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
hey hey hey... when are you going to update?
Melissa Norvell chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Hmm, so would that make Haru...German, Dutch, Danish? Those are the only languages I can think of that have those types of symbols.
deep cut chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
hey, this is good stuff! it's definitely going to my alert list so you better update soon, but no pressure or anything (yeah right hahaha!)
N0b0d3SAIDl0v3u chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Who's the lady? Is it Haru's kid?
Melissa Norvell chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Writing rampages are good. If I was on one of those then I could have updated Sacrifice earlier then yesterday -_-.

This is definitely getting good. I anticipate another chapter.
Melissa Norvell chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
I love mythical stories like this. *adds to faves* This is such an intersting story and it's been a long time since I could find one of this type that was interesting. I'd like to see more chapters, this definitely has the potential to turn into something wonderful. Perhaps you could read some of my works sometime. I'd love to know what you though of my writings.
Bonjour Skitty chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
JAY-LING! I haven't read anything of yours in awhile. -sniffles- T-T;

Anyways, this story is VERY wonderful. The split personality between Roy/Shadow is interesting and I'd love to read more. And I absolutely ADORE Aurora. Yupyups.

~ Much love,

Bleached Roses
Ai-Kusabana chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
Hi there! Nice chappie! Glad you began posting again! _ Aw... She's going for the mission... Aw... sigh... Kato's really worried about her... Hmm... now what's with the nightmare? And why was she called 'Angel'?

Hope you'll update soon! _
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
tangible characters, engaging plot, fluid prose. can't wait for more. expecting nothing less on the next post.

kakyou
Aurora Lavender chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
! More!
Aurora Lavender chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
First of all I love Aurora...hm I wonder why...lol

Great start! I can't wait to read more!
Ai-Kusabana chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Hi there! Great story! Kind sad though! Katoru and Aurora looked soo cute together! Hope you'll update soon!
Gunsnrosesboy chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Its a good story I like it please Check my stuff out
abbey chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
it was good is this the story srh reads in the red book?
Marsha Mellow chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
gr8 story! I love it. u need to fin. this 1:-)in one of the chapters, not necessarily the next 1, you need to say how Roy hurt her and why he's in the form of a Shadow...mayb he's imprisioned in a curse...