Reviews for Langley's Ark
mistfur chapter 16 . 12/3/2009
i love this story so many amazing lines. As i read this i keep reading parts of it aloud to who ever is near by.
Deleted37 chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
Normally I prefer to review stories only after I've finished reading them, but I can see that this one may take me some time. So I thought I'd just go ahead and tell you that this looks fantastic so far, with no sign of letting up.

I love the worldbuilding you've done, and the twins are already beautifully distinct personalities-nothing even slightly canned or cliched about either one. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the story, and can't wait to see what happens next!

Many thanks for a wonderful read,

Sincerely Agnes
Reiko x 3 chapter 87 . 3/10/2008
I'm going to be blunt. Your story rocks. Only thing that could make it better at this point is dragons. Something about giant fire/mist breathing reptiles just catches my interest... Probably the pyromania...and the fanatical love of all things scaly. Including fish. Sharks rule. So do crocodiles. And snakes. Particularly the venemous ones. I think they're cute. I guess I'm a bit wierd... Eh, whatever. Like I care. But, yeah, I love this story and cannot fathom why it does not have more than 34 reviews. It's fascinating!

Dark: I rather like the bloodthirsty/overprotective sword myself. Reminds me of Blood Fang almost except for the fact that I didn't design it with protection in mind...

Let me guess... Mass chaos and destruction?

Dark: Shouldn't it be obvious? I did forge a sword capable of causing a mini-apocalypse after all. *wistfully* The Dark Star is definately one of my better pieces of work. I rather enjoyed carving the scenes of human suffering into the hilt... Truely a masterpiece, that katana is...

...You, my dear dark side, have issues.

Dark: Psychological manifestation of all your negative traits/emotions. Can't help it.

...Unfortunately... *ahem* Please update soon. I'm interested in this now and want to see what happens next. It's just so bloody COOL! ' Forgive my enthusiasm, but I really really like it. 'S going on my favorites. Ja ne!
Barraketh chapter 87 . 9/5/2007
Thank you for continuing to update Langley's Ark. It's really the only reason I keep checking fictionpress. So yeah. Thanks.
Mell8 chapter 84 . 7/27/2007
Wow, I really like this! I think that once you finish it (and if you take out that one bit with all of the Pirates of the Caribbean lines) you should consider sending it to a publisher. I really like the idea of the Skimmer boats and the entire Stormrider clan is hilarious. I also like how every once in a while you jump into a story about another character or into the twins past. I am looking forward to the next chapter so I hope you update really soon!
I.F chapter 82 . 7/5/2007
YES! THIS IS AWESOME! Did you update all at once or did I just miss the ones before this? THIS STORY IS HILARIOUS!And so many more chapters of chaos, insanity, drama, and comedy. I'm just drooling at the thought! I LOVE this story!
Vexed and Tired chapter 56 . 11/16/2006
It took me a while to read it all, but I need to tell you that your story is amazing. Your characters are beautifully embellished in personality, your magic system is thorough, unique, diverse and must have taken one hell of a lot of time to think up. If I could, I'd give you a hug for writing all of this.

I found the developement with Crystal interesting. The reader always seems to get the impression that there is more to her than meets the eye, and this chapter proves it. keep it up. you're fabulous!
Barraketh chapter 56 . 11/15/2006
I'm excited for this new story arc. Well, I'm always excited for a new Langley's Ark story ark, so that's nothing new. Don't take too long between chapters, please! I'm not a very patient person ]
Hunter097 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
I just started reading this and I definitely don't have time to finish it now (55 chapters could take a while), but the beginning looks very promising. I'll try to get through the rest soon.
Barraketh chapter 54 . 11/4/2006
Magnificent. I'll have you know that this is my favorite story on fictionpress, and it made me positively delighted to see more of it.

Should you ever get it published, let me know, and I'll be first in line to buy the book.

It's always so much more satisfying on paper.
canina chapter 54 . 10/31/2006
LIKEITLIKEITLOVEIT! I like that in the last chap, you set the mans pants on fire! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE KEEP GOING!please?
Marinus chapter 21 . 7/30/2006
Another good chapter. Action and suspense, followed by a dollop of deadpan humour at the end. Good work.
Marinus chapter 20 . 7/30/2006
Intense chapter. It's nice to see the indomitable spirit you'vbe endowed your twins with hsining through so strongly in this chapter. I really do like this story - i can't understand why it has so few reviews. Keep writing.
Marinus chapter 18 . 7/30/2006
Aww, the sweet side of Grandma Battleaxe. Another wonderful chapter, no mistakes in it again, so nothing for me to complain about. Keep it up.
Marinus chapter 17 . 7/30/2006
Nice to meet the family and Grandma Battleaxe. intresting tidbits of background information and just enough flippancy to make it funny. I like it. Please keep on writing.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »