Reviews for Scientist
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Awww! Cute! Love it!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aww! :) Too cute! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww
Robin chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Epic ending. Nuff said.
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was VERY well written.

Loved it(:
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I agree that love is all about chemistry. Wet butts? Hahaha.
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aw but I like this cheese and sap! It is so cute!

It seems I really like your writing style and it wouldn't suffice if I didn't add you to my favourites!

This was so cute! So simple, true yet wonderfully written and it feels freshening hehe. D I especially liked how you made it look they were official and then declared that it wasn't. Nicely done!

Congratulations on another job well done!

gulistanlik
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Cheese and sap can be amusing too :-D
EleanorDear chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
eh i wouldnt say cheese and sap...but hey...im a girl..i love this kind of stuff. hopeless romantic, and proud.

i seriously liked the imagery is this one though
Perfect Bliss chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
aw lovely I love it! really the way it's written and the feeling. So tender Aww
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
As someone who knows about PMSing (not that you want to know) this is the perfect story on those days you just wish that one man in your life that you're thinking about non stop would just get bent and die. I don't know if that makes sense. But I love the story and it's made me smile on a day when I was the definition of grumpy cow. Well done. I love your work.
a Leader by Default chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Short and sweet.

I loved your descriptions in the intro. Truly captivating.
ithinkimae chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
This was really sweet. From the summary I was expecting something totally different, but this was just, well it made me go "aw". You have a way with descriptions; they're flowing and poetic, but fitting. I think you should continue this, it could be intersting. Great job, and even if you leave it at this point it's still a nice short piece.
ButaFallenStar chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I am not usually into the fluff thing, but I must say this done nicely. I believe everyone can relate to it. I bilieve the ending is is truly exquisit. I think that should be the finale, but you're the author so... but anyway, I liked it. Beutiful. Le magnifique
AmbroseMaximilien chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Aw, what a fuzzy-wuzzy tale -

left a warm feeling in my stomach, which is what i am in dire need of. normally i don't like romance stories (i do now! :D) but this one was differet... just a brief kiss and a lot of background info. it wasn't boring, it wasn't sickly sweet, it was... dare i say it... cute! :D