Reviews for Canada isn't far enough
chocoholic chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I liked this, your writing is very understated and simple, which to me reflected the feeling of the impossibility of escape, of fighting. You have also put Subtereanen homesick alien in my head, and that made me happy. :-) You'll be alright, trapeze-swinger. You're just uptight. :-)
homelessromantic chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
this is great, i love it
lordelfy chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
haha that poem is awesome! great job...but it is a really serious poem, but it still made me smile because it is really true
hey maria chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Yes. But I'd rather go to Ireland. I like Irish people.

Are you Irish?

Thanks for your review by the way. :)
Falsetto chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
TAKE ME! YES! I ACCEPT!

Hilarious poem.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Very nice; I remember writing a lot of crapy poetry that evening while watching the news- first Kerry was ganna win and then sometime around midnight everyone was freaking out because Bush had taken all these states that Kerry was supposed to win. Also it was the first election that I got to vote in (hehehe.)

This is nice though- I think the throne of hypocrisy swelled to a bubble when Bush became president (50% is only half the country) he has done nothing yet in the last five years that would make me call him my leader.

Mars is a colorful alternative. I’m one of those posh girls who’d end up on Neptune or something. Keep up the good work.

Juliet.
Bomee chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
lol :) is all i have to say!