Reviews for Kodak Pictures
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Pammy...I am back! *hugz* and well all i can say is this...this poem was so freaking awesome and yet so sad, and i know what its like...wow, u have improved ur writing_ Wow...great woirk, but that last line at da bottom was just a little long, but hey we all make mistakes, lol_
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
was wondering who u were, lol, changing pen names on me there... lol. thanks for the review and sorry i lack in reviews, lol. in any case, nice to see u back and awesome poem!
popprincess-angel chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
this is sad but great job on this
frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
this is so sad. i know how you feel too. you wrote this so well and it had such emotion in it. well done, i loved this.
Neaera chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I love this. It's so sad too... I would be devistated if my friend moved away. I love it, as usuall :o) though, this line "I've wanted to cry but everyone tells me you're coming back And until that happens I should relax" is a bit long against the rest of the poem. Any ways, I love it! KEEP IT UP PAMMY!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
it kind of reminds me of a song in a well done, like an explanation instead of a complaint.

theres no good in goodbye.
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Hey... thanks for the review. It is better I can see that, bt just one little thing... the line "I've wanted to cry but everyone tells me you're coming back And until that happens I should relax" maybe "And until that happens I should relax" should be on a new line. Yeah, it was just a little long for the poem. Apart from that... good work...I like it, I am still not sure if the rhyming was meant to go all the way through or if it was just one of those things that you write up and don't mean it to rhyme. Great work anyway!
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
...this is so moving! Keep up the good work! Loves, Tears
NICK chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
AWESOME JOB PAMSEY'S! LOL I LOVED THE FIRST PART...GOT A LITTLE CONFUSED ON THE SECOND BUT THEN THE THIRD TIED IT ALL TOGETHER...KUDO'S!
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
i like how you compared pictures to the real thing. i know how it feels to miss a person, but...it'll be okay in the end. things happen for a reason, and i'm sure this happened for a reason.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-