Reviews for Cuts get deeper
Annaece chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Ignore that saafsa, whoever the fuck she/he 's right saafsa - fuck off! Take your anger out on something else! How the fuck you gonna go around and tell someone to kill themselves in a review (even as a joke!)? You write something worthy of an award! Now -clearsthroat- This isn't the best thing I've read from you but it's still good. on the poem you should be careful on how much you repeat things (I did that too on a poem and it didn't turn out great). This was ok, but I know you can do better (damn, I sound like a teacher - let me re-pharse that). Repitition is good as long as you don't use too much.

ukume
saafsa chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
go kill yourself and do the world a favour you stupid bitch. this is the most untalented and emoest thing ive ever read.
someone on earth chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
this is a topic that i often see in poetry on this site and to be perfectly honest, its getting a little bit old. first off, i really like the fact that you left it all as one big stanza, it is a heavy topic to discuss and the format of no breaks, works well with the topic of suffering. second, the repetition of words get sa bit tired for the reader, you repeated 'trying' about 8 or 9 times. your rhyming seemed forced and i felt that the title of the poem seemed a bit too obvious. you showed us that this character was suffering through their actions, but you never told us why. the use of the first stanza as the ending stanza was a bit cliche but it seemed to work well with this poem. the entire rhythm of the poem seemed a bit off as well, but that's just my opinion.
Charmed Melody chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I feel ike this all the time. I ove his poem. Keep writing.
lostandwandering chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
i like the repitition in the beginning and end of the poem. i can totally relate. keep writing, it helps... i know. would you review some of my poems?