Reviews for superman red
Addyson chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Review Marathon (link in profile)

This was really good. I liked how it was simple, yet elegant. It sounds good and was overall really nice. Great job!
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Okay, so I won't pretend like I knew what was going on, even though it said read and review if you understand, but I realized I hadn't read this one of yours yet. I'm going down the list and it's like, wtf? Have I read these all? LOL.

Anyway. The images in this are quite nice, even if I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. I like your use of color in this, too. Very nice. Keep writing! :)
Smellen chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
yup i understand. this is really beautiful and intricate .. i really liked it you're incredibly talented! x
Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
oh wow, I'm not entirely sure if I understand but I love the way its written. The imagery is amazing, nice work.
RedHairedWriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I love it whatever it means, but here's what it reminds me of :

Pills, to much or to little, sickness, fever..."As time leans towards the rapture" could that be death?and I just can't find anything in the last 3 lines, so I'm probably wrong all together...

But it was an amazing read. I really loved it. thanks.
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
great imagery, keep it up!
poet tree chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Not sure if I get your intended meaning, but I get some meaning for sure. Beautiful.
I-Know chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I get it - and I dig it.
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
nice poem
not sure yet chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
reminds me of sunset, muchly pretty, i like it, nicely done
Infection chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
full of powerful imagery. good job.
in theory chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Did we have to understand to appreciate? I have no idea if I caught your meaning, but I made my own from it, and loved it all the same.
brevis chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
"Pearl jaw of horrendous misconception"

left me dumbstruck. nice title, by the way. very unique.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I loved the way this sounded. Very good stuff.
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Lovely images here, really striking. Especially love 'pearl jaw of horrendous misconception' but the whole poem is wonderful. Keep it up.