Reviews for Drug Addiction Fairytale
Tzotel431 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
So, do you want to know what's the best thing about starting a story that is finished with a sequel? Being able to read alot of it at one time!

I really like this story!

THe dilema is certianly good and I like both characters already!

Tzotel
KatsProze chapter 24 . 7/26/2006
Pepsi? at McDonald's? Never! perish the thought! I like the story though
BITT3RSW33T chapter 32 . 7/11/2006
I loved it, those are the only words that would possibly fit. There were parts where I laughed out loud and my parents probably think that I'm crazy for laughing at the computer screen, and there are parts where i'm close to tears, my parents are about to send me to a mental instituation!lol jk, but they DID look at me funny. As for constructive criticism, your plot was VERY well written, but as always, like everyone and myself, there are petit errors that can easily be fixed. But i'm DEFINITELY going to be a fan of the sequel!
Alenor chapter 32 . 7/9/2006
heya, that's a brilliant story, i love it. but it's so sad that jude couldn't give up drugs until he almost killed someone. ahh well, cya later Alenor.
Faithfully Yours chapter 32 . 7/2/2006
Holy shiznit. That was... intense. And awesomely awesome. And way sad. I'm going to go read the sequel now. )
lilxseeker chapter 32 . 6/29/2006
so this is how this ends ehh? i love this story! great job on it! i love andy soo sooso much does he still play ball afterwards? hehe i guess iymma have to look for the sequel!
lilxseeker chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
jude n katelyn are made for each other...lol
lilxseeker chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
o0o0o this story seems pretty good...cant wait till i read the rest!
akaCHEEKS chapter 32 . 6/22/2006
omg! i love the story! great ending! you make it sound realistic get me? like it didn't end happyily ever after but at least we know that they have something waiting for them in the future! cool! moving on and learning before making the big decision! i love it! sqeals! hehe
akaCHEEKS chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
good thing i heard about this story soner.. i like how it's turning out! good writing!
Pahbo chapter 32 . 6/20/2006
heehee..well, you probably won't recognize me, but you finished your story after i found this. I loved it, and you didn't downplay how drugs could screw your life up so that was cool. and then you were relaly convincing about drugs, cause I started considering drugs for about a month while reading your story,but i read the end. Loved your story. more in love with andy. haha i'm so jealous of Laurie. it's great that Claudia and Kendall got together and stuff, but you could've added another jude/katelyn moment or something at claudia's and kendall's wedding, but "whatev". haha..good job on the story!
bluz chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I like, i really like. Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters, it seems real interesting.
SKoW Awards chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Congrats! This story has been nominated for winning the Best Overall Romance (Complete) and Most Creative Plot (Complete) sections of our awards site. -Linda

skow/
this.is.my.life chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
sorry i'm not logged in, but i've read your story plus the sequel and i loved it completely! my friends run an award contest online called the 'Some Kind of Wonderful' awards for romance fics.

skow

i've nominated 'Drug Addiction Fairytale' for 'Most Creative Plot' and 'Best Overall Romance'

best of luck, i hope you win!keep writing because yours still ceases to amaze me!
Melody chapter 32 . 5/30/2006
This story is the best. Absolutely a masterpiece. I love it, and no grammer errors spotted by me. Where's the sequel? I am despirate to read!
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »