Reviews for Drug Addiction Fairytale
Lady R chapter 21 . 9/29/2008
I like how you re-wrote these chapters. It was much better, and the emotions were still there like in the original. Glad to see you still haven't given up on this re-write. chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
You are fabulous! I adore this story with a fiery passion. (:

I'm anxious to see if Jude says 'I love you' back and when she finds out and how he'll make it up to her...

Anyways can you please, please, please e-mail or PM or respond back to this message so I know when you plan on updating again? How about now? Hehe.

Amazing as always,
icequeen401 chapter 21 . 9/26/2008
It's really good so far!
xoxo1 chapter 21 . 9/26/2008
omg, no! i cant believe he slept with two other girls and then LIED to her about it.

he was drunk and the girl drugged him, right?

ugh, he is soo stupid
TheFallenHeroine chapter 18 . 8/24/2008
Wo, quick update :)

Great chapter, like always :)

Update soon, I'm dying to know what happens! :)

TheFallenHeroine chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
Yay, you finally updated :)

Nice chapters, keep up the good work and update soon :)

Bellaria chapter 15 . 8/20/2008
love the story very good, look forward to an update!
akaCHEEKS chapter 15 . 8/12/2008
bo. how come claudia and kendall don't get their own little part in the chapters? are you going to add in the part where laurie and andy sleeps together? that was a really good chapter by the way, shows how intimate they get with each other. and by the way, laurie's mom looks better with blonde hair cause it contradicts with laurie herself. and didn't katelyn have gray eyes to begin with? sucks that you changed those details.. ( you should put them back..
akaCHEEKS chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
aaw dude why did you change some parts? now it seems all cliche'd and stuff. you should have kept the part where laurie had a little crush with jude. that way it was more realistic, cause you know, if i was in her position and just made friends with katelyn who has this really hot guy always bugging her, i would be curious about him too and a little fascinated. even develop a small liking to him. right? are you going to finish editing this story by any chance? it was really good and i hope you continue!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
please update soon!
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 1 . 4/14/2008

i really love this story. Is there only 15 chapters? i am not sure if you are still reviewing it and changing. :)

thanks for writing it. its great

iheartcarebears chapter 15 . 3/2/2008
I love the way you write. Keep updating I want to read the rest.

Mizuki chapter 15 . 1/31/2008
Absolutly love your story!

Your a very good writer I mean a few mistakes here and there but nothing a little editing can fix.

I'm really anxious to read more I really wanna see what happens with Jude and Katelyn and I want to find out more about his drug problem. I hope he comes clean with Katie otherwise he's gonna really hurt her. XD

I can't wait to read more so please continue with this story -

simplicity is complex chapter 15 . 1/30/2008
its fantastic. i forgot about doing my homework because of this -.- roar. update soon!
pretitiful chapter 9 . 1/20/2008

i really like this story.

this is my fave. part

“Snow white was a very white girl. She was a slave. She ate an apple or something from her mom...or was it her grandma? Whatever. She died, being buried in a glass coffin thing.”

“...That’s not the way it goes!”

“Whatever. As if I really care about some white girl and five dwarfs.”

Even though Jude can be an ass i like him a lot.

i'll review after i read some more.
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »