Reviews for Drug Addiction Fairytale
BlackFireyPhoenix86 chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Really good second chapter.. Her father is a Jerk, and some other words I don't think I should say...

But anyways, just wanted to say great story... And I so can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter...

Keep up the good work... _
BlackFireyPhoenix86 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Really good chapter so far... I think I'm going to like this story... So far its a really good story...

I so can't wait to see what happen's in the next chapters to come...

Keep up the good work... _
voice.writer chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Hahahahahaha I LOVE this! I like the humor and the reality of the characters...it's really great. Keep on truckin'!
J. Marit chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
hey, i love it...and already love jude;)

write more soon please

Kellie
bex17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
This was great! Update soon please!
Calliope Veronica chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I like it; especially Katelyn's flashback when Jude broke her crayon... _ keep writing!

.:*§*:. Calliope Veronica .:*§*:.
ladededa chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
i loved it! its a great start and i cant wait for another update
Kohnitz chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
wow. I loved it. Really, really great! Are the characters based on anyone? Good use of dialouge and switching from 1st person to third. I love the way it's worded!
Prettiest Wreck chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Great first chapter! It flowed very well, even with the POV changes. I'm very interested to see where this is going, so update soon :)

PrettiestWreck
voice.writer chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Whoa...you're really good! I love how the POVs change and how you really use voice to distinguish who's talking.

By the way, I love how you actually don't write "Jude's POV" and "Katelyn's POV" when they switch. I always found that it interrupted the flow.

I'm adding you to my author alert list and adding this to my favorite stories list. Can't wait for more!
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41