Reviews for Sensitive Colors
BandNerd98 chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Lol this chapter was really sweet lolz :)
BandNerd98 chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
Hehe that was really cute haha I loved it 3
BandNerd98 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Lol I think somebodys jealous O.o
BandNerd98 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Hehe Alex screams uke woohoo . lolz
BandNerd98 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hehe Alex sounds adorable lolz hehe
oregonnights chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this story. It was very well written with good sentence structure and most importantly you created very rich imagery with your descriptions. The story line wasn't very original but that didn't really detract from it. My main problem is the characters... they felt so flat and one dimmensional to me. I really wish you had spent more time on character development as this could've been a really great story if you did.
Li Nika chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
I don't like Adrian :o that's okay, right? That I don't think of him as very nice? Especially not to his SON?

Anywho, guess if I was surprised to see that this story is set in Sweden! XP I'm a swede myslef so... It was fun, it's rare to see stories on the net that is set here :P

To be truthful the biggest reason I read through all of this story was because it was set in Sweden and that I though that Alex is quite the cutie.

I had a hard time following it at moments, it was a bit hazy.

I liked the plot though, and Alex reactions to what happened in the story, every time he reacted in what I thought a bit odd got explained when we got to know that he was sexually abused by his father.

I had a harder time understanding Kain though. He was a bit... I don't really know, aloof maybe? He felt a bit distant to me.
LunarChick chapter 12 . 12/20/2008
That was awesome! Thanx
Satan'z Myth chapter 12 . 6/21/2008
The descriptions you put into the story gave it a very realistic and rich imagery, which was nice to read. But, I feel that the characters could be given a more realistic touch..and an emphasis on their feelings was missing. A lot of times, for girls, it is about emotions..and for boys it is about physical attraction - it was not evident which one (or both) it was...also, the development of their relationship was in fits and starts.

But, whatever..it had an even plot, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it..!
Black Viper chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
Ok.. Since it's thwe last chapter and I'm an idiot.. I need you to answer some things for me..

Is he in love with his father or is he being raped by his father?

Will there be a sequel or is it the end, end?

I'm not sure what I think about this story.. It's well written and all that but I don't know what I think about a relationship between Father and son..I think I feel that it's wrong..

Anyway.. Great work..

/S

ps. The names and stuff seem swedish.. Karin at least and ├Ârebro.. Are you from sweden? ds.
Black Viper chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
If his hobbies are girls.. what the f*ck is he doing with Alex?

Have I missed something?

/S
Nevyn chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
It's wrong the ways guys press for it. A woman should not have to give out to keep the relationship. That's shallow. Gr! See198 better make up points here. He's on the bad side. And not in a good way!

Good so far. .
RedAmethyst chapter 12 . 3/3/2007
That story was amazing... I can't believe English is your third language and you actually write better than me. Bleh, I gotta get me a proof reader. By the way, not meaning to sound like a suck up or anything but that has to be the best lemon I've ever read. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go and have a lie down. _
Nicholas Scott chapter 12 . 1/9/2007
Oh my dear limited edition. This was absolutely beautiful. You have such a wonderful way with words, turning them this way and that to paint such lovely images. Provocative, emotional, wonderful prose that's so very poetic. TO say I loved it would be an understatement. And the ending was wonderfully revealed. It's beautiful!
iownyouuu chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
No, I read this one yesterday.

But I didn't get the time to review, so don't think I'm like going "OHH, NICE ONE TO REVIEW ON."

Hah, I may be a loser, but I'm not that big of one.

Anyhoo.

I thought it was adorable. Absolutely ADORABLE. It was so fun to read and the father.

Don't even get me started with the father! I sat here and read it and was just like -jaw drop!-. Even though I sort of predicted that he was like...weird. Hah.

The way the characters interacted in the story was what gave it such a great touch. Amazing job on this story, I loved it like like like MY COMPUTER.

Giggle.