Reviews for Just something to think about
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
No it's not worth it... but yet it still happens... so we suffer in the long run
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very true. I have been picked on because of what I write and it hurts. See my reviews on a White Rose sometime. I love this piece, I'm going on put it on Fav story list. Excellent message. Keep on writing.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
wow. really good.
Voice of a Pen chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Its different thats what i like about it good poem
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
so true... Another great poem.. way to go... hopefully i'll have some more for you to review soon..
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Well done; I applaud you for writing this.

I guess seeing both sides of this issue from your perspective makes me understand them both. True its always annoying when people are so self absorbed that they can’t see others, it’s also rude to attack back when you feel like that.

I mean who hasn’t been bullied in their lives; harassed or left feeling unwelcome. I hate to say it but it’s a part of life.

I like how you say that you are not in their shoes- like don’t ruin yourself for others who are screwing around anyway. Put yourself in the situation that means something rather then a ridiculous issue. This poem had many points and issues in it; it’s hard to find just one perspective to look through. Its good though; its one of the biggest let downs when we see up close just how flawed the world really is.

Much love,Juliet.
button-nose chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I loved this, no its not right. I hate bullies...they only bully cos they feel small themselves, so by making others small they give themself false confidence. I totally agree with you on this one. I love it that you have written something on this subject as it often goes unsaid! great work

button nose x x