Reviews for That's What I Meant To Say
Blessings chapter 18 . 4/6/2007
Hey!

New reviewer here! Just thought you should know i LOVe your story! And its about time they got together for real! Just make sure Samantha doesn't get pregnant! Can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S.

I hope you enjoy your trip to Ghana as i happen to be a Ghanaian myself! Its a great place aint it! and i say that from a totally un-biased point of view :D
biznitch10 chapter 18 . 3/17/2007
Hey, me again. WTF is taking so long? I love this story and u insist on teasing me with awesome parts and then never writing again. Okay say that's a little over dramatic but at least I;m not dieing this time.
rebellionVII chapter 18 . 3/11/2007
loved this chapter. can't believe she had sex with him, but i'm so happy they finally told each other the truth. YAY for confessions!

wait.. that didn't sound right.. oh well... *gulp*

as for maddie and junior.. ouch ouch ouch. that's a slap in the face, for everybody. poor sammy. poor maddie. POOR JUNIOR!

that's poopy.

unfortunately, i can't be overly funny in this review. it's very sad. i'm disappointing myself. :( but my boyfriend is out of town for the march break and so i've lost my flare for the hilarious.

i'm so sorry. i should go and.. do something to make myself funny again. are there any courses to take for that sort of thing? if so, sign me up.

and i'm sorry for threatening you. i didn't really mean it *shifty eyes with fingers crossed*

what? my fingers aren't crossed.. they're just.. itchy...

o.o

update soon, mmkay?
violet-eyez chapter 18 . 3/11/2007
aw junior and maddie broke up
punkrock13 chapter 18 . 3/10/2007
this was really good! kyle has only had sex with sammy and candace right? is candace and lee going to try to split kyle and sammy up by trying to get them to cheat on eachother?
bex17 chapter 18 . 3/8/2007
I LOVE! Poor poor poor Maddie, though. I feel SO SO bad for her...

bec

p.s. update soon or I shall...hurt you.
biznitch10 chapter 18 . 3/8/2007
Hey. . . OMG I loved this chapter! It was so freakin' awesome. I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter. I want to know what's gonna happen with Lee and Candice . . . Might I suggest a terrible accident on the way to prom where both are hit by a 18 wheeler :D LOL
slee5133 chapter 18 . 3/8/2007
omg! i luv u! thats like the best eva! u finally got kyle and sammy together! but y do u have to get junior and maddie to break up? *pout* they're getting back together right? right? they'd better! *growl* lol jk. anywayz love it! update SON please
free-to-dream15 chapter 18 . 3/7/2007
definitely loved this chapter and I am SOO glad they finally are "official"because I've been waiting for them to REALLY be bf/gf for a LONG TIME (as you know from my reviews!) LOL really interested to see where this will go! (especially with prom and all) update soon!
hopeless-flame chapter 18 . 3/7/2007
OH WOW! is all i can say.
jammi chapter 18 . 3/7/2007
To be fair, I'm one of those readers who feel for the main character and honestly if it gets to the point where the hero is too thick then I flip out and stop reading. Like if he hadn't admitted to liking her making her feel horrible then I would've been like 'ARE YOU SERIOUS? ALL THAT STRESS AND UGH' and then just stopped reading lol, but since you have other story lines too it makes sense for you to want to wrap them up.

By dragging on I mean keeping a story going even though it should've ended chapters before by making unnecessary drama. Him deciding that she was too good for him, blah blah while what you intend on doing is closing up all the different story lines.

Thought I should explain what I meant by dragging on.
Ck90 chapter 18 . 3/7/2007
Hm... I can't even remember what my last review said, I was probably rambling. But hey it worked, you liked it so yah!. They just fit so well together. Junior will probably storm in and be the Prince charming or something of the sort. right? If he dosen't well life goes on and they were both right with their decisions. I also think that even if you don't love the person and end up pregnant, there will always be at least some feelings between them because she will be the mother of the Child, but that depends on the guy. Maddie should be thankful that he was at least taking responsability becasue it takes two to make babies.

Hey and it could turn like Reba! Just joking! Hey another semi long review! Update Soon!

P.S. What will happen to Drew and Brian... well I guess they will continue to kiss and make up! LOL. Just joking! Bye
MonkeyMohawk1 chapter 18 . 3/7/2007
is tht a compliment?...huh?..huh?..mhmm im going to go ahead and take it as a compliment..cuz i dont get complimented much..im usually thrown at wit.."r u retarted?".."yea...juss give up on life"..and the most overused one.."..."..thn they juss walk away on me..wel anywayz VERY GOOD CHAPPIE!
Saniaaa chapter 18 . 3/7/2007
aww, Sammy And Kyle are so cute together! I wasn't expecting them to sleep together so soon but still It was really sweet. As were Drew and Brian but the whole abortion thing was kinda a shocker. looking forward to next chapter!
woodstock1969 chapter 18 . 3/6/2007
I'm so glad that you finally got this out! I've been excited about it for like two weeks. I like the fact that since it's a T rating, you kept out the really hot and heavy stuff, but still gave a feeling of romance and sensuality. Good job! I can't wait for more!
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »