Reviews for That's What I Meant To Say
punkrock13 chapter 17 . 2/25/2007
i like this! i'm glad everything worked out/is working out for everyone! put the sex sence if people don't like it they can skip it! i can see y kyle would get mad at her for not telling him about drew but if she would have told him she would have lost drew's trust,he needed to see it from her pov! i think he was just trying to find something to get mad at her for in hopes that he would get over her! keep writing!
insane in the brain chapter 17 . 2/24/2007
He kissed her, didn't he? xD
Lorango911 chapter 17 . 2/21/2007
You haven't updated yet? it's been like, two weeks since you've updated. Brian and Drew finally got together in this chapter. It was slightly awkward when they were about to kiss, but nonetheless, i was REALLY happy. It's about damn time. Anyway, I'm anxious yet again to read the next chapter... I've been checking my email wondering, 'when is she going to update?' so i think you should kinda sorta really speed up the update process so you can put me out of my misery and tell me what happens next. lol ok i'll be looking for the update!
biznitch10 chapter 17 . 2/21/2007
Hey! :D I am absolutely dieing to know what happens next. Update soon . . . please please please!
MonkeyMohawk1 chapter 17 . 2/19/2007
Sry I was a BIT Late of the reviewing but i have a life too!..somewht...uhh...yea well very very very very interestinng...gee willickers man update!..gee willickers?...where the hell did i get tht from?..eh o well
InspiredSpider chapter 17 . 2/18/2007
i'm bak!

I can't believe u used an E17 song! I love it I'm starting to think that mayb we are the same person lol hah there's some more Taylor craziness for you (my OC addiction has just reached catastrophic status)

i've forgotten evrythin i was goin to say now because i started thinking about Ryan.

OH YEAH i hate cliffhangers! why would you do that? but it sounds good. there's gonna b a sex scene? Well I guess that makes up for the cliffhanger. LOL! no i dnt mind reading sex scenes but who, ey, is it going to be between? I bet ur trying to trick us into thinking its kyle and sammy when really its drew and brian or candice and the milkman lol

right thats it gotta runaway now until the next review update quickly but not TOO quickly because i'll forget to check i always do okaybabyeluvya

~spider~
InspiredSpider chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
hey...

i'm sorry i know i owe you some reviews and stuff but... if you think about it it's really YOUR fault for updating so quickly. I wasn't expecting it. You caught me out. boo.

lol but i am sorry though. Kyle listens to Boyz II men? I love it lol

i want someone to buy me a dress. someone other than my dad.

ah life sucks. but you're story doesn't lol

hold on a second i'll be back...
jammi chapter 17 . 2/18/2007
So...next chapter is the chapter where they mutually decalre tehy're undying like for one another? Because that would be awesome times infinity. Honestly, i couldn't handle it if this dragged on, well I could but you get the drift.

Love the way she took him from the Candace biditch. Honestly, people only want what someone else has, losers. Update when you can and cute story although I thought in the beginning the pacing was a bit fast, it did get better after they actually hooked up though.
Short-N-Sweet-87 chapter 17 . 2/18/2007
OMG you are killing me with your story. I actaully cried in the part where kyle surprised sammy for her birthday. it was so great. They need to get together... I laughed so much also.. Your a great writer and i cant wit to see whats next when you update..
biznitch10 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Hey. I loved this chapterm can't wait for an SOON! Please. :D
violet-eyez chapter 17 . 2/15/2007
can't wait till the next chapter
A.H Star chapter 17 . 2/14/2007
AH! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! lol aww, this was an adorable chapter! lol I'm so glad Drew and Brian worked things out, lol it was cheesy but cute! Please update again soon! Man, u're so evil, for ending it like that! lol
siddika chapter 17 . 2/13/2007
I love this story.
slee5133 chapter 17 . 2/13/2007
dammit! y do i always read stories when the authors are gonna b taking awhile to update! AH! and a cliffy! please please please finish it! They r so meant to be!
muryoutaisuu chapter 17 . 2/12/2007
hey!

really liking your story!

nice plot and characters. you left us a chiffhanger!

bout the sex scene thing - i think - whatever floats your boat.

please update soon.