Reviews for That's What I Meant To Say
R.D. Joli chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Oh I see! That's how it is huh? I never knew you were the type to hold grudges... Pft. LOL! Well, you already know who Devon ends up with. It's SO OBVIOUS! The question is 'how'. So how come I don't get to know? *pouts*

Well, I'm sorry to say that my next chapter is going to take a while. Just be patient.

Yram Hael
R.D. Joli chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I like the start! Is Kyle the guy she's gonna end up with? If so, I SO wanna see how! 'Coz right now, I just can't see how she'll fall for him. They really seem to hate each other!

Well, I'll be waiting for the update! I hope you read my other stories.

Yram Hael Neeltah
insane in the brain chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
_ I know what it feels like to publish your first fic on F.P, gives you a real thrill doesn't it? Well here's your little review, I want to congratulate you, your story is going remarkably well ]
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
i understand what you mean sometimes the story just flows better if it has the cliques that a 'typical' highchool in the states has, we seem to lack those in Britain- anyway you should definately carry on, its cool and has a sharp humourous edge-update soon!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
well there were quite a few typos. but we all know that it happens! just watch, there'll be one or two is this very review. lol. write more soon~Mel
Agent Raindrop chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
hehe. nice work. I did like it. At the end its 'just begun' not 'jus begun.' um, the stories cool so far and its great for a first fic I think! Its a nice intro and I'd like to see more!

I've just put up my first fic too and I'd love it if you checked it out!
Bomee chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
all my friends that are all at least 6 foot.- six feet

Looks like another normal school day for Sammy Taylor has jus begun. Just begun

It's very... different I guess. Sammy really comes out to be impish and even tomboyish and she is not hard to like. I can imagine a romance between her and Kyle Collins. As for the curses, personally I would take them out when Sammy is in her thoughts, but high school kids do cuss a lot so... my final verdict, this ain't half bad :) thumbs up
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38