Reviews for That's What I Meant To Say
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 21 . 6/23/2007
o

suspenceful
Lula26 chapter 21 . 6/23/2007
Yeh I couldnt be bothered to sign in.

Still loving it! Altho I have an issue with 'you're a hot guy'. Just doesnt seem to do him justice! Update. C'mon, I know you can :P

Love u!
broken glass chapter 21 . 6/22/2007
OH MY GOD! $# #! Did you really have to end it on that note! I mean, I'm glad they're married, having a kid and all, but... must there be complications? They've already had enough problems. *sigh* I guess it makes a great story... _ I can't wait for the next chapter! _
bex17 chapter 21 . 6/22/2007
Update soon or I shall get as angry as Sammy is in this chapter. :)

bec
Saniaaa chapter 21 . 6/22/2007
I loved all of it! Except the last bit...Aww, how can something bad happen now? Make it a happy ending? Pretty please! I think they have been through a lot to be together. On th whole I love this story and the amazing chemistry between Kyle & Sammy. Update soon!
FireFallon chapter 21 . 6/22/2007
Count this as like a billion and a half reviews...I DONT WANT A BAD ENDING! Wah! Okay so now that the crying like a pathetic baby portion of this review is over all I have to say is that this is freaking amazing, but Sammy's logic is very very twisted. I have no idea why, but quite frankly it amuses me to no end put the second part of the epilogue up now! I wanna know how this ends!

~Fallon
xbluxmoonx chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
wuh? that was so funny, until the very last line tho. but nice chappie! i got a little confused when u ended but then i saw the part one and i was like oh, ok. :-D can't wait for the next update!
jwyl93 chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
no no no no! that cant happen omg it better be a good ending...i have a huge math exam tomorow and i styaed up late jsut to finish this (goofy grin) so pleaase update and make it a good ending?
punkrock13 chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
please make it a happy ending! i can't believe she was going to leave him because she was pregnant! are we going to find out about what happened to the others? are they going to show up or something like that? i hope you update soon!
x Tequila Moonlight x chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
oh my god yay but no she better be okay thats all i got to say!

oh wait another thing great job and i definately can't wait for the second part!
laura chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
please write back soon this story is so good please dont write a bad ending
Lightning Storm chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
WTF!

What the Hell... Do you hate us that much?

Why would you do something like this... How can you?

This chapter is so friggin mean.

You post the next chapter soon or I swear to God, I will hunt you down.

Update soon... or else
Hosannah chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
OMG! WHAT. THE. HECK? YOU CAN'T MAKE AN EPILOGUE WITH A CLIFF HANGER! THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR! *pants*

...so...it IS gonna be a happy ending, right? RIGHT? Holy crap...

You'd better update soon! I'm frantic! I might just go kill myself if I don't find out what happens!

...please...
claveldelpoeta chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
Why? Don't tell she's goingto die and he'll have to raise the kid on his own! Or that the baby is oging to die and they won't be able to take it and split! PLease no! Hey, you should write a story for their kid if she/he survives! PLease finish the story soon!
woodstock1969 chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
Ah! I must review to keep Sammy's baby alive!

Anyway...

Yeah, you really had me scared back there. I knew there was some weird reason why Sammy wanted to leave Kyle, but I was freaked that she was actually going to do it. I'm glad things worked out with them, though. Like, really glad. Really really glad. And Kyle is just too cute! I love him.

Wow, I can't believe that this story is almost over. I'll be really sad when it is. That's how much I love it. Update soon!
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »