Reviews for That's What I Meant To Say
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
SHE'S HAVING TWINS!

...That's the complication, right? ARGH, the baby will be okee, right? Wow, when you said she was leaving him...I thought you meant like someone in her family was having a crisis or something and she had to be there!

BUT, the kid and Sammy will be okee, RIGHT? GOOD, GREAT. Happy ending! PLEASE don't let ANY of them die, that ain't cool!

Keep writing!

Out-Spoken-Runaway
xxDreamxx chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
That's the typical Kyle and Sammy :) I loved it. Make it have a good ending :D Bad endings suck.
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
NO BAD ENDING! Please! Happy happy ending! Just have like the cord wrap around the infants neck and they have to have an emergency C section. That's good enough but please no more people dieing! This one story the author killed off the main character! She killed off the freakin main character! So no don't kill the baby or the main character! PLEASE! I love this story though so please update soon!
ski bird chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
what the hell!

u seriously gonna do this to us! wah.

update soon ;)
mashaskripka chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
.i am temporarily speechless...okay, im back. that was a pretty amazing thingymabob there...ah! theyre having a baby!
NOO chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
very bad ending! No freaking wayy! i will KILL YOU!

go through your computer screen and kill you! ]

NOO...plz no bad ending!
slee5133 chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
ok no offence but that was a stupid reason for leaving kyle. but i still loved it, cuz it had to happen and it was good because it happened. haha kyle rox my sox! the baby better not die! i'll cry. i seriously will! anyways, keep it up and update soon!
goodbyemylover chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
oh my god...why would you do this to me? a cliffhanger!

please please PLEASE make it a happy ending!

the baby, sammy, and kyle all live happily ever after.

i swear, if there's a happy ending, i will love you forever, lol.

i can't wait till the next chapter!
InspiredSpider chapter 20 . 6/16/2007
HEY DUDE.

So I can't believe it's over, but it's the perfect happy ending i love it don't you dare come back with a sad epilogue i'll like shoot you or something oh yeah and JP craig totally cool but OMD craig is starting to freak me out a little eek

you should do the second story, the one where he comes back from iraq that just sounds really cool but the otherone sounds good as well. do both. i dunno. lol. ermm yeah the second one. final decision.

okies i got to go order the pizza before everyone dies of starvation until whenever ~spider~
Hosannah chapter 20 . 6/9/2007
So? You coming out with the epilouge or not? I wanna know what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :)
biznitch10 chapter 20 . 5/31/2007
Hey . . . now . . .darn it . . I demand you update this story before I absolutely have to kill you . . . lol . . . . j/ playing. . . . Update soon please! I can't wait to read . . but it's almost over () TEAR!
biznitch10 chapter 20 . 5/29/2007
Hey! This is only my second review so I won't be hostile :D Update soon please!
ashley chapter 20 . 5/28/2007
I loved the ending to the story. Thank god Kyle and Sammy ended up together. I would have cried if they didn't. :P I like the second story idea for your next story. It sounds interesting. Update soon.
Lulu2606 chapter 20 . 5/27/2007
Ok, this is way better with the extra bit you wrote since you sent it to me to have a look at. I love it!

I want a Kyle...please? I'll look after him

I sort of like the second idea for the story, but its quite like this one. We can discuss story ideas later lol. Hehehe remember that bus ride back where we came up with this detailed long plot idea? It was quite good though I think.

Anyway, I LOVE this chapter, its way too adorable and sweet :P

Epilogue please! I know you said you had issues with it but I dont care...write write write! It'll sort itself out

Love you!

LulaR x
xbluxmoonx chapter 20 . 5/25/2007
so glad you updated! the ending was very cute tho, and really can't wait for the next update! :-D
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »