Reviews for That's What I Meant To Say
goodbyemylover chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
oh my gosh, they are so cute!

honestly, i know there are happy endings like this one where the girl and guy love eachother and go to college together, but i can't get enough of them.

plus i've always dreamed of having my own happy ending just like this one.

i can't wait for the epilogue, even though i'll be bummed that it's over.

and btw, i love the second idea, about matt and kez. it's very original and sounds interesting.

update soon, chica!
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
YES! BACK TOGETHER!

The epilogue, eh? Make it all corny and stuff where they had kids and crap. And he should've carried her! GAWD. SO SHOULD'VE! Oh well, at least they're together. And having sex when they're sick? O_O Erm. Yeah. ANYWAY.

Keep writing!

Out-Spoken-Runaway
xxdreamxx chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
Wow, amazing story, I spent all of today reading it. You should seriously consider sending this in to a publisher. I love it!
TwinkleHeart chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
i vote for story idea number 2 D anywayz i cried last chapter but this one made up for it like omg so kute! the epilogues better not make me cry T.T i love how he didnt sleep wif candice cuz u know..i was like upset cuz i thot he didd LOLZ .
FireFallon chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
nice...lee in a towel...rofl
FireFallon chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
you said to point out mistakes so here are some of the following mistakes

(Junior was too shy to as her for her cell number so I just had to give it to him. Such a coward when it comes to love!)

too shy to as -should be ask

I put on an equally fake smile and stood thee with my hands crossed over my chest.

stood thee -should be there

thats some of the stuff i caught but this is good! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters
Lightning Storm chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
I loved the ending of this chapter. Good job there.

As for your new story, I like both ideas, but I think #2 sounds better.

Update soon
Cleopatra IV chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
I like the second idea for the next story... it sounds like it'll be really good. Good job on finishing this one up by the way! Congrats
VesperK chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
Heya,

your story was well nice...I really enjoyed it, just wanted to say though that you went all Brit a couple of times in the middle which was nice coz then I could actually 'hear' what they were saying ...yepp it was ace other tan Maddie and Junior breaking up that was just sad . But can the next story be set this side of the pond please. Oh and I vote the second one deffs.
slee5133 chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
aww! haha that wasn't how i saw the confession going but still so romantic. sigh. i vote for 2. the iraq one.
xxdreamxx chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
Wow, this is an awsome storry, I just started Chapter 10, but I have to go. I'm going to read it as soon as I get home. I love all of your characters, I can't wait to see what's going to happen!
EquilibriCal chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
EquilibriCal: Dude, when you coming home?

Wot the hell kinda response is that? HOW BLOODY WELL RUDE! LMAO! Probs coming home like early July(ish)

I have to say this chapter was actually pretty awesome; all womantic & shit hehe

Did I mention how much I hate revision?

x
biznitch10 chapter 19 . 5/8/2007
:D Hi again . . . I know I review a zillion times before you post again. . . but only to make you update sooner . . . :D . . .I'm not hostile at least ...for now ...:) please update soon . . . . TTYL!
hopeless-flame chapter 19 . 5/1/2007
aw seriously wtf? please hurry up! 3
biznitch10 chapter 19 . 5/1/2007
OMFG . . . I got on to check for an update not really expecting one and there it was! YAY! Thank u . . .FINALLY. I forgive you for leaving me so long w/out an update . . UPDATE SOON! This is getting so sad . . . :(. . .You must update soon. . . if I have to wait another eternity for an update I will be forced to karate kick the computer then hunt you down and slaughter you . . . :) no pressure! . . . LOL. . .
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »