Reviews for Love knows no age
Christian Di Jones chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That is a really cool way to show the conversation. Its so visual, your good at the ray
lordelfy chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
wow...i really love this style of writing that u have been doing...it is very unique..awesome poem!
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
'Too old?

Ma, are you nuts?

Earth is a billion years old.

Dinosaurs are a trillion years old.

Daddy is fifty bazillion years old!'

the whole thing made me laugh , but those are by far the best lines.
Metotheow chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
That's so sweet! You can picture them sitting at the dinner table.
Tiny Cafe chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
hahaha ) so truekeep up the good workxoxoRenee
alice chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
ma, are you nuts? haha funny line... but holy crap 4 yrs? i well.. i think i like someone 4 yrs older too -; and that random part about peas... hehe happy new years
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This reminds me of an Italian family (too cute.) I think love doesn’t just happen; like does, infatuation, obsession, those are all instant but love needs to grow. But how else can love grow then by noticing (pretty faces attraction, and attraction love.) Its the big bad circle of life.

Juliet.
swaggering curses chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Very cute! I love how well you've portrayed the young girl. It's often hard to accurately capture children, but I love her "Daddy is fifty bazillion years old!" and the repetition of "Ma, are you nuts?". Absolutely adorable and it made me smile. Lovely! )
SoonToBeMe chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Well well now. Nice concept. Nice flow. Nice...um.. placement of stanzas. I can't say I'm in love with the ending though. It's just too sudden. I think if you made the daugters last stanza really long and then had her say at the end, "so what do you say to that ma?" then you can end it with "eat you peas dear" As it is it just seems like the daughter all of a sudden gives up and eats her peas like her mother told her. Other than that though I think this is one of the more entertaining mother daughter conversations I've read (and I've read far too many). Great Job! Keep writing...