Reviews for To my Mother for our train rides
JforJenny chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Aww, your my hero

Writing things dedicated to your mum (:
lisamazing chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
aw...

that is so sweet

though ive never experienced that with my mother, that reminded me of all the good times my mom and i had when i was younger :)

*soul has been touched
british-dragon-gforce777 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
aw!.

amber7
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
beautiful and sad
Raeli Mercy chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Ohmigod... That's so pretty it makes me want to cry...
littlewendycat chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
D'aw... This makes me feel all nostalgic about my own mother... CHUCK NORRIS herself. XD

I like the repetition at the end. :3

However, I have one suggestion to make: your rhyme scheme is inconsistent-I kind of got thrown off a little bit at the ends of the lines. So, if you want to, maybe you can cut out the rhymes altogether? Up to you, o' course.

Loverly, it definitely evokes the image and feelings. 3
LaFarfalla chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Really good! It paints a magical picture about train rides. I've only been on the subway, so I wouldn't know. My favorite line is the last line, and the repitition makes it sound like a train. :)
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This is so heartfelt and beautiful that it is difficult to adequately review. Excellent-Excellent work.
dbngo chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
hm... i like it.
kit feral chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aw... that is so touching. I can just see it and it's just so sweet... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! _ Very different from mine, lol. Ususally I'm not that bitter... it was pms, I bet. Anyway, this is getting totally of track, lol! Very cute poem, it's really really sweet. I love it. Keep writing!
Tr APeze-sWiNGer chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I like it, although I was sort of hoping for a rhyme scheme.
DeliriousInsanity chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
This is exceptionally touching and sweet. I really loved the part where you wrote "Though transient was this love No tears were left to cry"I loved this a lot. Good job.