Reviews for Bound to Love Evil
SapphireEyes16 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
update soon!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
itz the first chapter and i'm already intrested!
Genato chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
this is really great. my gad. i love the humor and the drama of the story..even though that's jut the small portion. the chapters kept me chuckling all the time. this is really good. you're a great writer and should write more. and the number of reviews doesn't suit this great great fic. although i'm a christian (catholic), i still know that this is fiction and my mind is still open. this is really good. have i mentioned that? please update.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
finally a story with a different plot! most of the other stories i hav read are based in highskool or to do with vampires, but keep up the updates and how did u create a chracter like sherry shez kinda outragous(L0L)!
Larien Telrunya chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Fun story with loads of potential! Keep writing!
DarkPegasiKnight chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
Sherry doesn't really seem like a First-Class Demon...she's too...girlish? I dunno...She just seems annoying, not evil...then again, is she supposed to be evil?
Once upon a smile chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
great!
BleuLagoon chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
hmph, teasers!

heehee, you never fail to impress me!

(_)

well, that was an interesting start. No doubt it will prove to have a wonderful plot. I really like your vivid descriptions-i can almost imagine it being played in my mind...

neh...cool!

so...pls update soon. i know you're busy right now, school pressure and all, but still...(_) anyways, i'll still be waiting for your update, no matter what!

cheers for the one-gal cheering team!

hey, sorry if i wasn't able to mail you lately. this damned pc keeps bogging out on me, especially whenever i send mail and stuff. stupid pc...

anyways...

update, neh? and i hope your doing fine...oh...MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! i know it's a bit late but...beter late than never, neh? Good luck to you, and may you have a fruitful year!

cheers!
Larien Telrunya chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This seems like an intriguing idea so far. I am interested to see what happens! Update soon!
Erin Maureen chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
i'm likin the story so far can't wait for your next chapter plz update soon!
DarkPegasiKnight chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
YAY! Nice beginning! I can't say it's interesting, but still, well written!